• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: [New: FAQ!] Pokemon Crystal Clear

What Should Be The Second Region?

• Sinnoh

Votes: 26 30.2%
  • Unova

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • Kalos

Votes: 38 44.2%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 12 14.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bliss

Part-time Pegasister, Part-time PokéFreak
    Years
    I like what I see here! Looking forward to updates.

Just a few little things to note:
    Spoiler:

Wow, that was long.. Anyway, a few questions/requests on my part:
    Spoiler:

Thanks for reading and I hope I haven't upset anyone with my pestering ways!

Last edited:

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
    I like what I see here! Looking forward to updates.

Just a few little things to note:
    Spoiler:

Wow, that was long.. Anyway, a few questions/requests on my part:
    Spoiler:

Thanks for reading and I hope I haven't upset anyone with my pestering ways!

Vulpix Will be near Ecruteak City like in GSC.

Level curve: currently we haven't discussed it but i guess we will curve the whole johto story up so you wouldn't be able to lets say gain the 7th badge before the 5th.

About 450 pokemon or more will be available pre game, and the rest will be post game.

All of the Eeveelutions will be available... (Evolutions will be like the original games (level up in location and such) (already inserted by me).

No fakemon whatsoever....

Bliss

Years
    Vulpix Will be near Ecruteak City like in GSC.

Level curve: currently we haven't discussed it but i guess we will curve the whole johto story up so you wouldn't be able to lets say gain the 7th badge before the 5th.

About 450 pokemon or more will be available pre game, and the rest will be post game.

All of the Eeveelutions will be available... (Evolutions will be like the original games (level up in location and such) (already inserted by me).

No fakemon whatsoever....
    Thank you very much for the information!

Ecruteak.. Ah that brings back memories.. First time I caught Entei was in one of the routes by Ecruteak lol.

Looking forward to the release! Keep up the great work!

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    Thank you very much for the information!

Ecruteak.. Ah that brings back memories.. First time I caught Entei was in one of the routes by Ecruteak lol.

Looking forward to the release! Keep up the great work!

No! Thank you! Why do u think that i added a FAQ!

Bliss

Years
    No! Thank you! Why do u think that i added a FAQ!
    Haha, I saw the new title for the thread, but I haven't actually looked at it yet. (I decided to wait until I actually had a new question lol.)

As I said before, I'm looking forward to the release! Keep up the great work! You guys reply fast! xD

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    Haha, I saw the new title for the thread, but I haven't actually looked at it yet. (I decided to wait until I actually had a new question lol.)

As I said before, I'm looking forward to the release! Keep up the great work! You guys reply fast! xD

Reply fast? It's Awesome when i see people giving me feedback! That's why i reply fast!

Thanks alot! we have the BW2 Repel system and some tiles and some new sprites!

anonyboy

Pokemon Aerial Emerald Creator&Pokemon Hybrid Co-C
    Years
    Is it okay to ask where you would Froakie, Treecko and Charmander in the game?

Treecko&Charmander will be given where they are originally given.
    We haven't thought about where kalos starters will be but they will be in the game at one point or another.

Sefuree

Canada Goose
    Years
    Updates to the F.A.Q!

If you have any questions to not hesitate to ask! PM me or Post a reply!

Xanathos

JOHTO FAMILY MEMBER FOREVER
    Years
    I followed your topic. I really hope you will complete the task! I'm a crystal version fan... played a lot of time.

JOHTO RULES FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
    You've had ample time to post some more screenshots. For now I'm closing this thread as it doesn't meet Progressing Hacks requirements. Please PM me when it's actually ready.

#closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back