• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Feline Pokemon! (6th September)

pokewalker

If it ain't Dutch,it ain'tmuch
Years
  • New Feline Pokemon! (6th September)
    New Feline Pokemon! (6th September)

this is what PokéJungle says:
    New Pokemon…?
    Posted on September 6, 2010 by ozymandis
    Hey Pokejunglers!

I'm a bit hesitant to post this considering that it originated from PokeExperto…but I saw this a few hours ago and a few commentors picked it up as well so…why not?

Bascially it's just a silhouette of an apparent Normal type, Shi Tzu look-alike Pokemon. Only reason i'm actually posting this is because it has that second picture that SOMEWHAT backs it up. But personally to me, it looks like a Gochizeru.

So what do you guys think? Fake or Real? Comment down Below!

billi1000

The Ruler of Darkness - Zekrom
    Years
    • Seen May 22, 2014
    The picture with Yanappu was cropped from an official trailer/commercial for the "Can't Wait! Pocket Monsters BW Pre Special" episode due to air on September 16th, so its pretty much confirmed to be real coming from an official trailer.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    meh, I could really care less it seems, generic, though if its purple it could be psychic and the large ears make me think its a siamese cat

so Psymese (lol pun) would probably be its name when it is translated/americanized

coolnick37

Absolute Power
    Years
  • It is confirmed to be real, check on pokebeach. And it looks soooooo cute ^o^ but its probably gonna be another meowth, or something so im not gonna get it -.-

austy14

Cannibal
    Years
  • I like the silhouette XD; I'll probably get one, but not use it much. It reminds me of glameow way too much, and even skitty a little bit. It's sad, not very original in my eyes.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
  • meh, I could really care less it seems, generic, though if its purple it could be psychic and the large ears make me think its a siamese cat

so Psymese (lol pun) would probably be its name when it is translated/americanized

This is weird because there is a rumor from Pokexperto that would go along with this perfectly:

506: A small dog-like Pokemon. Probably a breed of the Shih Tzu race: https://bit.ly/djWCxl (but with brown-golden hair).
    about 5 hours ago via Echofon

I may be wrong but aren't both this rumored pokemon and that new cat chinese?

I like the silhouette XD; I'll probably get one, but not use it much. It reminds me of glameow way too much, and even skitty a little bit. It's sad, not very original in my eyes.

Both appear to be house cats. Of course they look alike.

Last edited:

Akita

Returned
    Years
  • Yay! A kitty! I've been waiting for them to leak the Meowth/Skitty/Glameow paralell. It looks cute; I'm glad it's been confirmed.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    @mistahdude, I didn't copy anything from pokeexperto in fact I haven't been there, and nice to know you someone actually read my post ^_^

GlitchCity

GlitchxCity
    Years
  • glameow pre evo? I hope not lol. I just realized theres always a cat family in each generation. Looks like a dark/poision cat to me xD

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • Yay gen V's cat pokemon! :D
    hmm lil like glameow, eh i never liked those colors on cats ;(
    oh well. cant wait to see the art of it :)
    just normal i guess. they always are

Neelh

i am so win lol!!1! :P
    Years
  • I love catlike Pokemon, and this is the possible first prevolution sillhouette I've seen ever.

Jaiyke

Dog Wizard
    Years
  • heehee i think even the silhouette is adorable ='DD
    didn't like Meowth i LOVED Skitty kinda sorta hated Glameow and i know i'll love this one xD
    i will use it in my team for sure! it's Scythe Tail just smells of Epicness even if it turns out to be pure normal again

Back