• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New Galarian Forms, Pokemon and Team Yell announced

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Oct 7, 2019
Poison/Fairy, huh?? That one is going to be interesting. >:)

Happy to see a Linoone evolution! Even if it's only Galarian, that's still a very welcome addition. Also Marnie is ADORABLE my lil' goth princess. :')

I thought so too! I would've guessed Weezing was poison/steel!

So that leak awhile back about Team Yell, Marnie, Bede, and Galarian Formes was real...

Also, LMFAO, the memes this time around for all the new Pokémon are wild.
Morpeko is already being Snicker memed to death, I'm loving it. I also really like Zigzagoon's new forme and final evolution! Neato! Also, maybe this means we really are getting a Farfetch'd regional evolution that was rumored a really, really long time ago? I hope so.

A Farfetch'd is long over due! I hope the rumors are true 😳

I'm not quite... a fan of Galarian Zigzagoon/Linoone yet, but at least they get Obstagoon as a new evolution, so maybe I might need some time to getting used to it. And is it just me, but Marnie seems to give some mysterious vibe?

I think you're right to watch out for Marnie. Definitely seems like she's up to something, I hope we learn more about her backstory.

Last edited by a moderator:

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
Years
Strangely enough, the new regional forms are probably the least interesting thing revealed so far: not that their bad, I just want something new! Or maybe I expected regional forms to be a 1 gen thing like megas were.

Whatever it is, I'm still saving all my thoughts on everything once the real games come out.

Years
Not impressed with the Weezing form looks terrible as is team yell, pokemon needs an actual evil team it's been a while, Obstagoon looks good tho

Years
Bede looks annoying. I know everyone drools over rude rivals, but I don't. I'd rather have someone like Hop or Hau as a rival rather than someone who is constantly going to tear me down.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Feb 13, 2020
I'm glad the leak about galarian forms is real, and I'm very glad we're getting evolutions for old pokemon. Just those two additions alone has me hyped. If Farfetch'd gets an evolution it's going on my team. I like Weezing, and zigzagoon. I'm indifferent towards Morpeko. I gotta say Marnie is the best design of a pokemon character in a long time, I love her. In fact this whole gen has excellent character designs, I'm truly impressed this time around. Great trailer, I'm looking forward to more false forms.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen yesterday
Galarian Zigzagoon must be protected at all costs.

Last edited:
Back