• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Gaming Channel on YouTube

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Oct 6, 2016
Hello every1!! I'm Panda and I'm in looovveee with the pokemon competitive battling scene. I recently started uploading videos on YouTube over Pok?mon Let's Plays, commentaries, Road to Ranked, and much more to come!! I'm trying to get the word out as much as possible, and I will be posting blogs regularly twice a week. They will include drawings, youtube uploads, tcg unboxings, fav pokemon of the week, you name it!! ^.^ If you guys have any questions, please feel free to message me!!! Peace out my Panda Peeps!

- xPanda Lifex

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 19, 2024
Hi Panda! Welcome to PC~ Have you seen PC's own youtube channel? We're looking for people who'd like to help contibruting material for it!

Good luck with your own channel, and I hope you'll have a good time here.

Years
I'd suggest linking to your channel in your forum signature also to spread the word. We advise against joining just to gather viewers for your content, of course creativity's awesome but there is a lot more to do here. =) Welcome Panda, have fun here and hope you'll stop by the Showdown server here if you're into battles. ^^

Back