• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Generation Confirmed!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    lol its just a thought. i would be horribly livid if it were another forme to somehting else.

lol. but i ghuess this is fake. doesnt anybody remeber? its April Fools week (well ended yesterday but...), so "new" pokemon were bound to show up. and lol Arceus was just officially revealed. So they arnt gonna start making a Gen V. OR give it an alternate forme yet!
    Yes, it's waaaay too soon for any Generation V. Have they even began on Generation V?

Aaaah, I really hope it's not a stupid evo of an old Pokemon.

Honestly, I really hope it's not a Darkrai form, either. :/
    I'll be extremely pissed if the image is an alternate form of Darkrai, or any other Legendary.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Ill be extremely surprised if anyone is actually extremely pissed cause it turns out fake. And gen 5 is not too early to come. Its actually overdue by the right analysations but meh whatever.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Maybe that game is a console game on the Wii that focuses on contests, introducing contest battles? I would definitely buy!

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    THERE WE GO!! The game is Pokemon Battrio. way old. And this has been fakedy fake faked and proofedy proof proofed by mitchman Todoroki Is.
    New Generation Confirmed!?

Go sulk elsewhere if you believed it.,

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Well yeah there we go but there is still some concern. Where are the pink clouds and stuff that were in the other one. Its not exactly the same. But it pretty much proves it fake.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Ha! Lol, don't try to push the whole hyping up a situation because of this one time. U do it all the time remember? Lol! Remember Pokemon Snday like 3 weeks ago?

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
    So this thread is definitely pointless as of now.

Good job fake-proving it, guys.

~Closed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back