• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Generation Confirmed!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I examined this closely and I am very well on the side of assuming that this is a fake.

The evidence lies in X:102, Y:133.

And the glow looks like it has unnatural alpha over the Japanese characters.

Can you explain further? I dont want to be lead on either.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I examined this closely and I am very well on the side of assuming that this is a fake.

Edit: The unnatural Pixel seems to have the hexadecimal 75D1AC

What does all this mean? Im so not into the sort XD

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    can anybody here read it???

I can probably translate the Katakana and Hiragana and make out some words, but I can't completely translate it.

What does all this mean? Im so not into the sort XD

In the English language: What I said was:

A Pixel very close to the color sky blue was found in the middle wing of that thing. You'd may have to zoom to see it, and I doubt it is part of the camera flash. More like an accident from image editing.

Adley

Tidiliboo
    Years
    • Seen Sep 12, 2016
    I bet its fake. Generation V stuff wouldnt be surfacing now. Perhaps a forme

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
    Years

Edit: The unnatural Pixel seems to have the hexadecimal 75D1AC
    Oh hey, nice eyes. I see the random light blue dot on its wings too. >3<

It appears to be more like Giratina than Darkrai or Arceus.. It looks hot either way, even if it turns out to be another lame Forme.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Nothing is pure black after taking a photo with flash. This is fake.

It's not pure black, but the pixel arrangement between light black and black shades are unusually patterned between shades like the Pokemon in Gen 2/3. This is getting a lot more suspicious.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh I see it. A very small dot. Im a bit skeptical because all of the background images look a bit non pokemon but we will have to wait and see.

Gymnotide

8377 | Scorpaeniform
    Years
    Oh I see it. A very small dot. Im a bit skeptical because all of the background images look a bit non pokemon but we will have to wait and see.

Well, that thing in the background looks like Giratina Altered Forme.
    It's a 3-D model type of rendition.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    The funny looking thing in the background has the Katakana for Pokemon, so I'm pretty sure the article is Pokemon related. I'll keep translating more areas.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Oh. im getting the feeling that this may be real. Errors like that pixel have happened on official things before.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    Oh. im getting the feeling that this may be real. Errors like that pixel have happened on official things before.

But remember this was taken with a camera. If that was a printing mistake, there should be some pixels with the related color around it. But in this picture, the pixel is one and perfect. Next to impossible to take with a camera.

Amaruuk

[span="letter-spacing: -2px;"][b]└──[/b]►[/span]TY
    Years
    • Age 35
    • She/Her
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    That camera flash looks an awful lot like a generic lens flare filter to me.

Spinor

Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    That camera flash looks an awful lot like a generic lens flare filter to me.

Actually... that is kinda easy to reproduce with Gimp. The spiking is near perfect and the pixel change is gradual and patterned.

So if that was true, there is not reason to doubt this picture is 100% fake.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back