• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Generation Confirmed!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    This is all I was able to get from that stupid thing ;_;

Code:
    line 1
    Ku    line2
    Mo? ??
    ??    ??       line3
    ??    ??       ??
    ??    Ru      ??    
    ??    I         ??
    ??    Ko      ??
    So   N        ??
    !      Ba/Pa N
           N        ??
                     ??
                     Hu/Fu

I really suck at reading this. The quality is super bad.

Ŧøry vs. M£A†¥³

It's nice like Icicle Spears!
    Years
    Looks cool, whatever it is.

Sorry, but I'm still a Pokemon fan and as much as I thought the R/S/E generation failed I think the D/P/Pl generation made up for it. People need to stop dissing new pokemon so much.
    lol, I though that the third generation was the best. We has better contests, secret bases in rural areas, diving underwater, poke'blocks, HM-Dive, hidden islands, better music, etc., those were the really fun days.

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    Who says the image is a Darkrai?!

It could be an evolution of Fearow for all we know?!

/wrist

D':

Aaaah, I really hope it's not a stupid evo of an old Pokemon.

Honestly, I really hope it's not a Darkrai form, either. :/

Years
    Who says the image is a Darkrai?!

It could be an evolution of Fearow for all we know?!

lol its just a thought. i would be horribly livid if it were another forme to somehting else.

lol. but i ghuess this is fake. doesnt anybody remeber? its April Fools week (well ended yesterday but...), so "new" pokemon were bound to show up. and lol Arceus was just officially revealed. So they arnt gonna start making a Gen V. OR give it an alternate forme yet!

Years
    I think I already disowned this picture in a previous post... just in case you didnt read it...

1. The box art is to big to be another handheld, therefore not the next generation.
    2. Really? that looks nothing like Arceus....
    3. Are you sure that this isn't some print off for some random magna thing that pokemon legends have going on?
    4. If this was legit, how was it obtained? I highly doubt some japanese person posted it there, and even if it just poped up on the net, how did the person who uploaded it, get it legitly?

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    The letters are all covered with it so i dunno i call fake. It could be darkrai and all. Oh and it looks a LOT like the pokemon disc battle things they have in japan. Its like these discs with pokemon on it and you put them on to this screen which reads the discs and all and your pokemon and its movies are rendered into 3D and you battle. I really doubt they would make a new version of the arcade machine just for a darkrai form. Oh and the site is dodgy so meh whatever.

Red Rain

Red Rain is coming down...
    Years
    I'm going to guess it's a fake. The name for the game is dumb enough and Arceus has only just been revealed, and with all the hints towards it, plus money to be made, a G/S/C remake will be next. If it was to be real, it will probably be a legendary or a new forme as it looks too extravagent to be a regular Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 12, 2013
    I think a probable april fool bcoz we have seen a lot of efforts to misguide and if it was a corocoro image scan then it would be a real thing

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    I dont even know who Famitsu is. Even though I posted it, Im not so sure of its legitimacy. I just felt it was worthy enough of a little attention.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Famitsu is the biggest gaming mag in Japan how the hell do you not know that?! Anyway yeah when it comes to pokemon related stuff you need not look farther then coro coro.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2011
    You know, I reallly don't want a 5th gen. Most Pokemon just look dumb and unoriginal now. I really just want a remake of Gold and Silver...

I totally agree. If they added a couple new Pokemon to a G/S remake, it wouldn't be horrible, but meh. That thing looks lame.

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    Yeah, I just don't think I can trust this enough...after every page I just had to go back to the picture and look more and more into it...I don't think 5th gen is ready, and I do not think Japan is rushing it either...5th gen might be a comback after all these years of perhaps failure...maybe that is why a 5th gen pokemon hasn't shown itself yet...to me it is fake, because I honestly think Pokemon is taking its time for the 5th gen pokemon and all...just maybe...

Artemis

i'm no goddess
    Years
    • Seen Dec 10, 2013
    yeah, I honestly think this might be fake as well...

"to comment Todoroki, I would like to say that if they remake GSC for the DS, then they should update it, and make the storyline with TR a bit better, and put in some 3rd and 4th gen pokemon in it too..."

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back