• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New girl, here. ;)

Years
    And welcome to you, Murdergurl! Always great to have another friendly face around our community. Hopefully everything is going very well on your end of things today!

From what you mentioned, the Roleplay Theater (still trying to get used to new name hahahaha) and Fan Fiction & Writing sections are definitely where you want to be active since they have their fair share of regulars who are talented roleplayers and writers themselves. There's other stuff to check out as well if you need a break, and even if you're not as big of a Pokemon fan as most others there's off-topic areas to entertain you and such.

For now, I must let you carry on your new adventure yourself and hopefully I plan to check back on your progress when I can. Hope your weekend goes smoothly and enjoy your time with us around the community.

Back