• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New girl on the board

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity =3

I used to have 3 dogs. A chubby black cocker spaniel that was just as affectionate as could be. Would lick your face all day long if you didn't keep it out of reach. She got sick and died a few years back.

A terrier mutt that was rescued from the pound when I was about 2. Despite being the oldest and the healthiest of the dogs someone left baking chocolate (Deadly, as opposed to white chocolate) out and she got into it. Next thing I knew her kidneys were dead and she had to be put down. I miss that dog.

And something between a poodle and a toy poodle that was the same size as our other dogs (All small-medium'ish.) that is the only boy dog and quite frankly the unhealthiest. He's cowardly and has lost his hearing at this point. He seems to be at the end of his ropes, judging by how he manages to hurt himself every few months. (We've put down money to get medicine so far...)

I'm an artist too! I create music! *Thumbs up. STEALTH ROCKED*

Anyway. I hope you enjoy your time here at Pokecommunity. There are a wide variety of forum sections including an art section.

Dylan1

ALOT IS NOT A WORD!!!!
    Years
  • Welcome to PokeCommunity =3

I used to have 3 dogs. A chubby black cocker spaniel that was just as affectionate as could be. Would lick your face all day long if you didn't keep it out of reach. She got sick and died a few years back.

A terrier mutt that was rescued from the pound when I was about 2. Despite being the oldest and the healthiest of the dogs someone left baking chocolate (Deadly, as opposed to white chocolate) out and she got into it. Next thing I knew her kidneys were dead and she had to be put down. I miss that dog.

And something between a poodle and a toy poodle that was the same size as our other dogs (All small-medium'ish.) that is the only boy dog and quite frankly the unhealthiest. He's cowardly and has lost his hearing at this point. He seems to be at the end of his ropes, judging by how he manages to hurt himself every few months. (We've put down money to get medicine so far...)

I'm an artist too! I create music! *Thumbs up. STEALTH ROCKED*

Anyway. I hope you enjoy your time here at Pokecommunity. There are a wide variety of forum sections including an art section.

speaking of chocolate and death (ha, funny combination), my beagle can't die. she got into a tray of starburst and chocolate once and ate all of it, didn't get sick at all, i ran her over with my bike going like 30mph (48kmh lol) and was fine, had parvo twice, had ecclampsia (idk if i spelled it right, its a calcium deficiency disease from puppies nursing that causes seizures, scary as hell to see it happen) and she was shot while running in the woods by some dumb redneck and didn't even whine. she rocks.
    oh and i'm a musician too. drums, anyone?

Taemin

move.
    Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    whoahwhoah,
    STOP. HAMMER TIME.

Okayyy, wow

I'm not even gonna bother merging all those posts, but guys please remember to not turn an introduction thread into a chat box. No one but the new user is supposed to post in their intro thread more than once, because chatting in this area = spam. D: Take it PMs, or profile visitor messages, 'kay? <3

With that out of the way, sorry to rain on the parade, Roxanne. I wasn't jumping on you, just telling it to everyone in general as a reminder. Nothing personal. :3

Welcome to the forums, and don't let my post stop you from having a good time. xD

Hiidoran

[B]ohey[/B]
    Years
  • WOW lotsa posts.
    Tell me about it...

I would have totally deleted some of those had I found it first. Guess you're all lucky Drew is such a nice person~ Really guys, there's no excuse for not reading the rules for every board before posting.

Any who, I'm glad you're getting such a good reception, Aniris. Hopefully you decide to stick around here for a little while, huh? :D

Feel free to send me a message if ya have any more questions. ^^

ELVISTHEGUY

welcome to teh board i see you online ill send you a vm

Arma

The Hyena
    Years
  • Hey there, it's nice to see more people from the Netherlands here on the forums.

I hope you enjoy your time here!

Last edited:
    Back