• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New guy here!

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2014
    Hey guys! My name is CptRush. I've been playin Pokemon since Red, but only started getting into competitve pokemon around Platinum. I'm hoping to find nice people to trade and battle with, so feel free to PM me if you feel like it!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • New guy here!

I've started out with pokemon Yellow myself. Wasn't Red pretty cool? I remember all the glitches and stuff! I've also started off my competitive pokemon battle streak around the D/P/Pl era too; it's nice to meet more people into competitive battle! Feel free to battle our Battle Center if you'd like to talk about competitive stuff! We've got a competitive battle club for everyone into it as well, so, I hope that you'll check it out! If you're into trading, you're more than welcome to visit our trade Corner to trade with other people too!

New guy here!

Soo, welcome to the forum new friend, and it's nice to meet you this morning! I sincerly hope that you'll enjoy your time during your stay, and if you need any help at all, I'll always be here for you! But of course, you can ask another staff member anytime for help too!

New guy here!

So, happy lunches, and I hope to see you around!

Synerjee

[font=Itim]Atra du evarinya ono varda.[/font]
    Years
  • Hi there CptRush! A huge welcome to PC! n_n Such a pleasure to meet you~

So, you're one of those veterans when it comes to Pokemon huh? That's really cool :D I'm assuming you've played all the other games as well? How about the newest X & Y? I haven't gotten the chance to play it yet but I've heard lots of positive reviews about it from lots of people so it should be a great play! Do you have a favourite game? Oh, and how about your favourite Pokemon? Tell us anything that you're comfortable with, we'd love to get to know you better :3

If competitive battling's what you're currently into, I suggest you check out our Battle Center for all your competitive battling needs as well as the Trade Corner where you'll be able to find lots of people who would be willing to trade with you. Also, we have many other things to do around, so do check them out when you have the time!

I'll be here to help you with anything you might possibly need, so feel free to approach me or any of our moderators at any time! I wish you the most enjoyable stay possible here at PC. See you around! :D

Years
  • I started getting into competitive battling around the fifth gen but even then I've never really had any battles. Most of the ones I do have are through battling platforms like Pokemon Showdown, haha. xD; But it's really fun! Battling is such a great thing to do post-game and keeps you busy for a while since it takes a while to make a good team.

But anyways, welcome, Rush! I'm sure you're going to have an absolutely amazing time here. Our Battle Center is a great place to learn the ins and outs of battles as well as battle others.. though we have a lot of other places as well, like the Trade Corner for trading, for example. Hope you'll enjoy the community and stick around. :) I'm very much looking forward to having you here so stick around, yeah?! And be sure to give our staff members a call if you need anything at all.

Back