• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Guy Wanna Say Hi

Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Mar 27, 2004
    Hey I wanna introduce myself to you guys. Read it if you have no life.

I'm a college guy and I'm working to become a biotech person. Little did I know it that it involves Calculus and Chemistry!!! Arggg mother ______en bull ____ crap! Now I hate it. All I wanted to do is do studies on wild life, be out in the fresh air and actually doing something! Not sit around in a classroom and remember formulas! Those B____es f__ked me up! Anyways. I like animals. I currently have a V.Salvator or asian water monitor lizard. He is 2ft long and roams freely in my room and loves to sleep on my face when I doze off so you can expect my face to be scratched up. Hope he reaches 7ft one day.

AND ABOUT THE POKEMON, in my opinion, the show is starting to lose it. If I was the director of the cartoon, I would make Ash like a special unique kid with pokemons that have special, secret powers and potential. Pokemon that only he was destined to catch and used to become the most powerful trainer. Like for ex: pikachu has much more powers than Ash knows or that he can't ever evolve or evolves into some sort of legendary pokemon. The dumb fool keeps releasing or splitting up with his good pokemons and he spends more time wondering around than actually training. And don't you wish he would have grown taller by now? There should also be death in the cartoons, like the time bulbasaur got smashed by the giant rock, he shoulda died, it woulda have given meaning to the show, like death is a part of life. Instead it remains a senseless show. Most of the stuff directed nowadays suck. Can you believe the people that don't know how to make a cartoon great are making thousands if not millions while some of the REAL great minds out there aren't. Ain't life a b______h. I got other ideas but its useless because no one listens or gives a dam. Yes I know I spelled dam like that, just in case.

MissingChu

aka d3ad connection
    Years
    Hey! Welcome to the PokeCommunity. I remember when i was a newbie....ahh.....those were the days.......

huh? o off topic, so uh i hope you like it here!

edit: lol i just read your post and you are right, the show is going downhill...... :D

Years
    ^^; Such longness.. Welcome to PC nevertheless. :3 I'm still a newbie here so yeah! *highfive for newbie ness XD *

Kairyu

speedy digital tablet artist
    Years
    Hey a fellow college student joined, welcome aboard. What year are you in? I'm in my first technically, I graduated from a tech school a year ago and now I'm in college majoring in electronics, whoopie.
    Anyway about your statement, that is a harsh way to put it but I actually agree with you *everybody falls down.* Nothing wrong with the concept of Pokemon imo, hence I still collect the card game (hey, its fun) but the cartoon show to me, is... falling apart. Plotwise, character development-wise, etc. Maybe its my age finally showing, but I rarely found it as funny as I did when the first pokemon movie came out in Japan:\.

Ah well, I'm done ranting. Have fun and stay active!

Sorye HK

Looking around here and there
    Years
    • Seen Dec 1, 2021
    Hi James120! You've given us a very good description of
    yourself, and your opinions. Well, have fun! But try and keep
    the swearing words to a minimum.

TeamRocket

In 1 and a half years i am going to college to get my BA

Ratchet

Astronomy Domine
    Years
    Hello everybody new! I am Ratchet, the Mad Man Master of Metal, kind of new, and a Llednar-obsessed maniac. But, right now, I'm staring at Minun's avatar in all of its coolness...

Teara

First visit in 4 years (oops)
    Years
    Welcomnezz! Well that waz a...long dezcription@.@ Pleaze watch the language, there are alot of youner memberz here.
    *doez the newbie dance*
    Read the rulez, ztay active, and have lotz o fun!
    l83
    Gee, what an exciting intro MiNun!

Back