• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New hack in production!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitsubushi1098

UBER DOOBER GOOBER POOH BEAR
    Years
    Pokemon hack name: Pokemon Amethyst
    Team: Me: leader, mapper, sprite reviewer
    <your name here!>
    <your name here!>
    <your name here!>
    <your name here!>
    i am in desperate need of team members, so if you want to help with the hack, Pm me!

Darthatron

巨大なトロール。
    Years
    To be honest, people aren't going to join a Team if the Leader can't script. The leader is meant to be the main person, and since scripting a very major part of ROM Hacking you need to learn it, if you want to make a team. Good luck!

mitsubushi1098

Years
    To be honest, people aren't going to join a Team if the Leader can't script. The leader is meant to be the main person, and since scripting a very major part of ROM Hacking you need to learn it, if you want to make a team. Good luck!
    k thanks Darthatron, i know how to script i just don't know how to put it on the rom...
    can some1 tell me how? thanks in advance.
    (i also don't want any1 to be the leader, i just said that cuz i thought i had 2)

Can we have a story maybe?
    the story is this:
    After the intro...
    You are in your room on the computer when a bell rings. You don't know what it is, so you grab your pokeball run outside to the lake next 2 your house, and you see a cruise ship. You then get on the cruise ship and it travels around the different regions of the pokemon world, making stops along the way for you to raise your pokemon and battling gyms. After you beat all of the gyms you go to a new region, The Faltrig region. Here in this region there is new pokemon, new gyms, and new people. You then meet up with your big brother, <brothers name here>. You have a series of battles with him along the way and then when you get to the pokemon league, he is the final battle!

should i use scriptED or pokescript?
    I am currently using scriptED because pokescript isn't working, it says, ActiveX component can't create object. What is wrong????

i might alter the story with some opinions, but.......

Last edited:

kebbles

Rom Hacker.
    Years
    k thanks Darthatron, i know how to script i just don't know how to put it on the rom...
    can some1 tell me how? thanks in advance.
    (i also don't want any1 to be the leader, i just said that cuz i thought i had 2)

the story is this:
    After the intro...
    You are in your room on the computer when a bell rings. You don't know what it is, so you grab your pokeball run outside to the lake next 2 your house, and you see a cruise ship. You then get on the cruise ship and it travels around the different regions of the pokemon world, making stops along the way for you to raise your pokemon and battling gyms. After you beat all of the gyms you go to a new region, The Faltrig region. Here in this region there is new pokemon, new gyms, and new people. You then meet up with your big brother, <brothers name here>. You have a series of battles with him along the way and then when you get to the pokemon league, he is the final battle!

should i use scriptED or pokescript?
    I am currently using scriptED because pokescript isn't working, it says, ActiveX component can't create object. What is wrong????

i might alter the story with some opinions, but.......

The storyline seems pretty decent, could be pretty hard to do tho...
    You should also put the story in the first post :)

Pokescript is way easier, use that.

mitsubushi1098

Years

The storyline seems pretty decent, could be pretty hard to do tho...
    You should also put the story in the first post :)

Pokescript is way easier, use that.

Ok thanks for the suggestions kebbles
    i know that it is going to be hard to make, so i probably won't do everything i said in the story, but maybe i will, idk...

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Isn't there a lot of unsuccessful hacks named ameythst or am i just imagining it?
    Anyways do you fight gym battles in the other regions?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back