• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New hello, we will become acquainted eventually

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2017
    Some of us already have, but hello everyone I'm new here. All the other Pokemon forum sites I went on before were dead when I checked on them this last weekend. I did some searched and congratulations on having the most active pokemon gaming community! I joined strictly for that reason since I'm looking to throw myself into competitive pokemon battles again.

Unfortunately being new to this site I need a new siggy with cool design and to establish myself here as a respected and strong competitor like I was back in the golden rebirth of pokemon when Diamond and Pearl were released. I like to write so if you like to read I am a good person to catch up with. I love math and statistics as well as strategy and fantasy in my videogames (hence my crack-like addiction for this game).

If someone could recommend someone who is willing to take up a graphic design project that would be cool. Now you know me a little better and I hope to get to know a lot of you soon enough!

Years
    Hi Pyro, welcome to PC. n~n Yeah we're pretty active and the staff pride ourselves on that haha. There is no other Pokémon community that can reel you in as much, I feel. ;p

I don't quite have time to tackle any art projects currently (yay full-time work..) but hopefully you'll find someone to make you that perfect avatar/signature set soon enough. Our artists are really really amazing.

Enjoy posting and looking forward to your battling forum contributions ~

Years
    Ah I would love to be able to make a good signature as well but don't have the time to ;-; Maybe you could always check out our Art & Design section if you ever wanted to see if there's an artist with a signature/avatar shop to make you something!

Welcome to PC, by the way~! ♥ If you ever have any questions about the forum, feel free to ask anyone around here on staff! We don't bite at all and we'd be more than glad to help you out n_n

Hope to see you around! <3 Feel free to leave me a visitor message as well if you ever want to chat or just say hi!

Back