• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New HELP!

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    Hey I'm new here, I found this website while looking for ROM hacking tools. I hope that the website will be able to help me with my personal projects. I'm not really sure what else you can do on this site, so if anyone has any suggestions I'm all ears. Currently I am working on a hack called Shattered Prism I am the only person working on it at the time, but I would like to have more people help me. Later I will post some more threads on things that I need help with, but for now I am just aging hello.

BTW I have horrible spelling and apologize in advance.

Nidrax

I'm starting with hex editing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2015
    First, welcome here :)

Second, the most important, and almost only tool you need is an hex editor.

Third, if you ar looking for a team, go to Team Discussion board in Creative Discussions/Emulation category.

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
  • Welcome aboard to the PokeCommunity! Most of your spelling in your introduction is fine. No worries. though I am a spelling nazi, I do tend to check, but I don't do this often. xD. I see you're looking for someone to help with your hack! Have you visited the Emulation section of the forums? There's a section where you can go make your own team of hackers, called the Teams Discussions board. Best of luck in making your hack, I hope it turns out great. :)

Hmm, suggestions you say? Are you into the older generation of Pokemon Games? Maybe the Advanced Generation, RBY/GSC? You should check out the General Pokemon Gaming Discussions, where it houses most of those type of discussions. There's also the Black & White and 4th Generation gaming board, if you're into the DS games. :)

There's so much to do here at PC, at least I was able to give you a suggestion right above. There are also a lot of things to discuss about rather than just Pokemon. Feel free to take a look around. Just remember to read the community Rules first! Don't be shy to ask any questions you may have, and I'll see ya around!~

BlixxNova

THEY GOT EATEN BY WILD POKEMON
    Years
    • Seen Nov 4, 2011
    Hello! Welcome to the site :3

I'd be happy to help you with your hack. I'm in need of help myself,so you know what they say "Treat others as you want to be treated"

Years
    • Seen Mar 12, 2019
    Thanks for the great welcome. I do have a hex editor and I have compiled a number of programs to help me make my game, but I'm not really sure how to use the hex editor effectively, and I'm slightly confused by the whole free space thing. mainly I need and artist to help me with some sprites.

BlixxNova I welcome your help and I will try to help you as much as I can.

meganium90 thanks for all the great suggestions, I do prefer the Advance generation games so I will definitely check out that stuff.

Sorry I don' really understand the mechanics of the forum yet so I can't really quote. Hopefully Iwill learn soon.

Back