• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here :D

pillzya

Leader of Team Warlock!
    Years
    I thought I might introduce myself. I'm Pillzya, a pokemon fan for around 10 years and a newbie at ROM hacking. I hope to learn new things from people on here, show or game related. Well I guess I should write a little bit about be: my favorite pokemon is Feraligator and my favorite game is Pokemon Yellow or Crystal. Feel free to talk to me, share ideas, teach me something, you might even learn something. :D

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hi pillzya! You like the old-school games, eh? Unfortunately I never played them, I started with Emerald. (Hoenn FTW!) Feraligator is cool, my brother really likes it. :3

Well, take a peek at the rules and have fun at PC!

pillzya

Leader of Team Warlock!
    Years
    Yeah, Emerald is good but I prefer Team Rocket over Team Magma and Aqua. Thank you for the welcome BTW! :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
    Oh yeah; I perfer Team Rocket too. :3
    In the Black and White Saga, Jessie, James and Meowth are actually kinda cool. <3 Like, they never, ever blast off anymore.

So in anycase, if you like ROM hacking, you should check out the Emulation sub forum~ or...wherever your heart desires. <3

But yeah, welcome!
    I hope you'll have fun. <33

P.S. WE CAN DIGLETT.

Last edited:

pillzya

Leader of Team Warlock!
    Years
    The Emulation forum is what brought me to this great site.^-^ After a little lurking I decided to join, and I have yet to play black/white although they seem very good (glad they brought back Team Rocket!)

Thank you for the welcome as well and I hope to see you around the site!

Kevin

kevin del rey
    Years
    Hi Pillzya and welcome to the PokeCommunity! ^_^;
    I'll meet you at the Emulation forum if you're into ROM hacking. And since you're new then check out the Beginner's Lounge sub-forum.
    I also see you're interested in the old games. Go here and discuss them if you want. :P
    I hope you enjoy this site a lot, and remember to read the rules of PC. Well, that's it~ n_n;

Legendary Silke

[I][B]You like dragons?[/B][/I]
    Years
    • Seen Dec 23, 2021
    Welcome to PokéCommunity, Pillzya! Feraligatr? Cool, but I like my Turtwig! Anyway, well, have fun around the forums, and don't forget to check out the forums!

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
    Years
    Welcome to pokécommunity forums, pillzya! Like other members above me suggested, be sure to read the rules. Oh, and since you're interested in the emulation section, I suggest that you check out the rules of that section too. Since nearly every section at PC has its own share of rules which may differ (or not, depends on the section), it generally isn't a bad idea to check it out. It'll prove to be helpful to you in the long run. Just an advise. And well, if you've got any sorta doubt/questions about the forum, don't hesitate to contact the staff about it. It may or may not seem like it, but our staff at PC is pretty awesome. Nearly all of the members are really friendly. So yeah, don't hold back anything. ;]

Ha ha, and for the record, there surely are quite some similarities between you and me, Pillzya. XD; Lemme count the similarities:

1) I'm a feraligatr fan too. Not my fave pokemon, but definitely one of my faves.
    2) I'm a long term Pokéfan too. :D
    3) I joined the forum after lurking in the emulation section too. o3o;
    4) Even I was interested in ROM Hacking and decided to try and make my own game. It is another matter that I never succeeded and abandoned my desire to make my own hack, though...

Anyway, see you around the forums, bro. Hope you have a pleasant road ahead and have fun around~

Back