• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here! :D

MightyCrazy

Artist and Progressing Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    Hey all, new here. Been meaning to join on here for some time but never got around to it till now! :o

Anyways, I'm honored to be on here and hope to make new friends. :D
    I mean, I don't bite after all... (maybe...~)

But anywho, hi all and I hope to enjoy my stay on here. :3

:)

P.S. y'all can call me Craz or Crazix, it's what my friends call me. Mostly Craz, but ya know.~ :3

P.S.S. (That Black Kyurem there as my profile pic is a fanmade Delta someone asked me to do. It is now a Water/Dragon. Hehe, lol.~)

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Hey all, new here. Been meaning to join on here for some time but never got around to it till now! :o

Anyways, I'm honored to be on here and hope to make new friends. :D
    I mean, I don't bite after all... (maybe...~)

But anywho, hi all and I hope to enjoy my stay on here. :3

:)

P.S. y'all can call me Craz or Crazix, it's what my friends call me. Mostly Craz, but ya know.~ :3

P.S.S. (That Black Kyurem there as my profile pic is a fanmade Delta someone asked me to do. It is now a Water/Dragon. Hehe, lol.~)
    Hello, we're honored to have you joining us. Welcome to PC!

Look around the sections and see what stuff you'd like to post in~ Hopefully you'll find some places that really interest you!

I like your avatar! Water/Dragon, cool.

Years
    ahhaa. calling yourself mightycrazy suggests u might bite ;)

water dragon black kyurem haha :P less weaknesses with that typing :P

MightyCrazy

Artist and Progressing Spriter
    Years
    • Seen Apr 29, 2023
    That sprite looks pretty awesome. Glad to see you're already posting your gallery in the art forum, I'm an artist myself and although I don't make sprites I admire those who do. Seems really fun.

Hi there Craz!! It's lovely to meet you. Definitely keep posting, you're sure to enjoy your stay most that way. See you around. B]
    Thanks Sheep~ :3
    And yeah, I love sharing my art, especially as I progress and get better at it. :3 Now all I have to do is work on back sprites as that's my only challenge still lol.
    ~
    ahhaa. calling yourself mightycrazy suggests u might bite ;)

water dragon black kyurem haha :P less weaknesses with that typing :P
    hm... Maybe~ X3
    And yeah, the person originally suggested pure Water for it... Didn't make much sense at first, and sense it's figure is so dragon like anyways, ya know? Lol. But I was able to make it both afterwards. :3
    ~
    Hello, we're honored to have you joining us. Welcome to PC!

Look around the sections and see what stuff you'd like to post in~ Hopefully you'll find some places that really interest you!

I like your avatar! Water/Dragon, cool.
    Thank you very much :3
    And yeah, I will. :D Art being my top so far lol~
    And thanks. :) Was so hard to get the water down pat the first time. So it took me way longer... o-o

Back