• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here! XP

Sammi-chan

I'm Rude and Proud 8D
Years
  • Hi! I'm Sammi-chan, or just Sammi, for short! I've actually joined an hour ago, but I got too wrapped up in learning about ROM hacks... *shot*

Anyway, yeah, I've been lurking around here for a while, checking around for things like... ROM hacks. XP *shot again* I've been inspired and have been thinking of making one- But I know it's not too easy. I'm sure I'll make it- If I can learn HTML on my own, and other things like that, then I will be able to learn this! *ambitious Dawn and Piplup pose, replacing Pipulup with Mismagius* =D

So, more about myself... Well, my interests are in my profile. Um... And I'm a girl? XP I had to say that- Most people have mistooken me for a boy, due to my oddity. Happens so much... Anyway, don't tell me to go read the rules- I'm just about to, right now! Toodles~!

- Some Odd Newbie (Sammi-chan)

Years
  • You remind me so much of an S-mod here with that post... XD
    Ironically her name is Sammi as well. =P

Anyway, welcome to PC! I hope you find the ROM Hacking community useful. ;)

Sammi-chan

I'm Rude and Proud 8D
    Years
  • You remind me so much of an S-mod here with that post... XD
    Ironically her name is Sammi as well. =P

Anyway, welcome to PC! I hope you find the ROM Hacking community useful. ;)

Really?! O_O Such a coincedence... XP

I'm sure I will find the community useful- I've already started reading. Unfortunately, it seems more hard than I thought- The coding... *shudders* I'm sure I'll be an active member here. =D

Drummershuff

Ultimate Blargification
    Years
  • Hah, wow. I thought you were Sammi trying to be funny.

Anyway, hi, Sammi~! I'm sure you're a lot nicer than this other Sammi that lurks around here. If you need any help just drop me a PM. Have fun. ^^

P.S. Your font colour blinds me. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2009
    Welcome to the PC Sammi~ ^.^
    Hope you have a wonderful time here, it is a great place.
    And good luck with your rom hacking! x3
    hm, PM me if you want to be friends or need anythings~
    Have Fun!

~catch ya later~:2:

Years
  • Hah, wow. I thought you were Sammi trying to be funny.

Dude, I re-wrote the NU/W rules, I'm not going to break them. D< Besides, if I'd do a joke, I'd post on my other other account, as I've run out of e-mails.

Hi Sammi! I'm the other Sammi. Nice to meet you. :D Oddly enough, I'd like to try ROM-hacking (really!), but in the end, I'm too lazy. And my older username was sammi-san. And I can babble more but I won't. I think I'll bore people. D;

Enjoy your time on PC! And don't let Matt bully you into changing your font color. XD

I totally noticed you on SPPF but I'm too shy to PM anyone there... I was amazed someone else used the name Sammi; I don't see it often.

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Hiya Sammi. I agreed with all the others. Have a nice time here ^.^

Sammi-chan

I'm Rude and Proud 8D
    Years
  • Thank you for the warm welcomes! XP Oh, hey. Virtual Headache... Are you the mod at SPPf? O_O

Nayana, the font colour might be bright for others. I don't wanna like... Make people blind. XP And the Sammi thing- Yeah, I noticed people don't use it much either, I was rather surprised to see another Sammi! XP

Kamui, wow... Another 17th of July person. That's two people I know with my birth date! XP

- Sammi, the confused. *attacks herself*

AssassinX

The Royal Assassin
    Years
  • Welcome to the PKMN Community. I hope you enjoy your stay here. I am AssassinX, an older yet lesser known member of PC. I can offer help to you any time you need it and I'm also open to new friends.

~SinX~

Sorano

幸福☆
    Years
  • Dude, I re-wrote the NU/W rules, I'm not going to break them. D<

If you did, I'd slap your face off! XD D< rawr!

Anyway, welcome to PC, Sammi-chan! :D I'm Karli! I'm sure that you will have an awesome time here, and PM me if you ever need any help or just want to chat. :3

Back