• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Hi, I'm New Here. I decided to Join after a online Friend Got Me Back into Pokemon, as I loved it as a young child. I'm really just a fan of the anime (But I haven't Even Watched a Season Yet!) - I haven't Played any RPG's or Wrote any FanFics Yet - Though I do Hope To Some Time.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
  • welcom BadWolf_Bay! please familiarize yourself with the rules and Have fun. thats the most important rule: Have fun!

.Azelf

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jun 26, 2008
    Hey ya! And welcome to PC.

Read the rules first please.. It will show you what you can and cannot do here.

Years
  • I assume your name is a Doctor Who reference?
    Anyway, look around and don't forget to look at the rules in individual sections of forums.

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Hi Sakura, Sorry Have Read the Rules.. Have I posted To many times in my own Welcome Thread? Sorry, I'll stop now.

Thanks Archer, Yep My Name is a Dr Who Reference :) I Love Dr Who Almost as Much as Pokemon!

Years
    • Seen Nov 2, 2008
    Welcome to the community i hope you have read the rules. I am friend to all by the way.

Back