• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here

Years
    • Seen May 25, 2013
    Hi im new here and i dont know much about posting this is my first or second post ever. my fav pokemon are vileplume and marowak. also i dont realy know how to add stuff to my posts

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
    Hey, welcome to PC! The forums are pretty easy to use, once you find where everything is. What do you mean by "add stuff to your post"? Do you mean like content or signatures and avatars?

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Heeeey there! Welcome aboard! Are you in need of help? Don't hesitate to ask! What is that you need help with? Most questions can be answered by visiting the FAQ section, or if it's by forum reasons, visit the Community Questions & Feedback. :) Or to make things easier, you can also send me a Private Message.

So it's awesome that this is your first post. You're just testing things out and you'll learn a lot here. Don't be shy and take a look around. I'm sure there are some interesting discussions that might catch your eye, and that also depends on your interests in Pokemon. :)

As mentioned, don't hesitate to PM me if you still need help. ^_^ Be sure you've read the rules, and I'll see ya around!

Back