• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here

Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2014
    Hey, new guy here, I used to play these games and they were really fun, I've looked around and it seems everyone here is nice, so I'm happy to join!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • New Here

soooo glad that you've taken a liking to us and PC so far! And I'm glad to meet you too; a big welcome to you! We've got all sorts of things around here, so I hope that you'll enjoy being active upon what we have for you!

New Here

and heeeeey anytime you'd like to chat, my VMs or PMs are always open for you! I'd be glad to be friends with ya, if you want! I'd be also willing to answer any question you might have around these forums, or with just anything in general! So, again, have an amazing stay, and I hope to see you around!

New Here

(noooow to make reservations for mystic maya and her special someone~)

Snoochey

Advanced Trader
    Years
  • Hey! I love it here as well, I just joined not to long ago. I've learned a lot and found quite a few friendly people to trade with so far! I hope you have as much fun as I have.

Years
  • We're totally nice indeed. ;P Really, you're going to meet so many amazing people here and will have a blast, I'm sure! Welcome to PokeCommunity, Foresighted~

So is there anything you're hoping to do here during your stay? :3 The forum is big so you can do a whole lot from discussing the games to trading and battling, or even roleplaying if something like that strikes your fancy. So be sure to explore! Getting the most out of this place will require activity on your part but it's very much worth it. If you're ever looking for a friend you can contact any one of us, myself included, and we'll be there to chat. Any Pokemon fan is amazing so why not chat with everyone and get to know one another?

See you around! Hope you stick around. Be sure to give the moderators or other staff a call if you're in need of help. We're happy to give you suggestions or show the ropes around the forum as well, yep. Welcome once again. <3

Back