• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New here!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    Hi everyone, just joined the forums! I am an old fan of Pokemon, and started to get back into it again. It just made me feel so good when I was younger, and I just want to feel that nostalgic feeling by jumping back into it. I wanted to share some of the Pokemon themes from the games I covered on guitar with you all, and was not sure as to what subforum to post it in. Was wondering if anyone had some advice as to where to post them? Anyways, I'm happy to be a new member! Rock on everyone!

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Hiya, StratMan! I'm Nymphadora, but if you like, though, you may refer to me as my real name--Ashley. I don't mind. Most people here know me by that anyway, so. xD Anyway, welcome to PokéCommunity! How did you find us? Through friends, search engines, or...?

Just like you, I'm an old-time Pokémon fan as well. Been introduced to it when I was about six or so. What about you--how old were you when you got into Pokémon? Also, which game is your favorite? For me, it'd have to be Blue--it was the first Pokémon game I'd ever gotten my hands on. It was given to me by my dad during Christmas, haha. My second favorite would have to Emerald, with Y being the third.

You want to post your musical work? The best place for it would have to be Culture & Media; that's where we discuss movies, shows, music, and pretty much all things related to entertainment. Make sure to read the rules before posting, though, or else you could get into trouble.

Enjoy your stay here, okay? Also, if you any forum-related help, feel free to me a send message; I'll respond as soon as I can. :] See ya!

Years
    • Seen Feb 8, 2014
    Thanks for the reply and advice Ashley! Oh man, I think the first time I jumped into Pokemon was when I was four or so. The anime came out only a few years after I was born, and I remember loving it. I still do honestly. After the anime came out and I started watching it, I remember my mother bought my sister and I gameboys with Pokemon Red. I became obsessed immediately, haha. My favorite Pokemon game had to be Sapphire though. It was the first Pokemon game where I was old enough to understand what was going on in the game (I wasn't 5 like I was when I played Red haha) and it will always have a special place in my heart. Thanks again for the warm welcome!

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Horaay for fellow old fans of pokemon! (☆'ω')ノ*+:。 I too, am an old fan; ever since the R/B/Y days! The days on where I used to just sit at home and play my gameboy color, while playing Pokemon Yellow, or Blue, those were great times! Fantastic to meet you StartMan, and welcome to PC! <3

As said, we've got many pokemon boards! You can check out the boards that talk about the latest games, Pokemon X/Y and even the games from the fifth generation of pokemon over at the Current Generation Pokemon gaming section, as well as take a look at the Trade Corner and Battle center there, if you'd like to Trade and Battle respectively! Over at the General Pokémon Gaming Discussions section, you've got the Pokemon Gaming Central board, where you can talk about pokemon gaming in general, there is a nice Challenges section if you'd like to take a look at the Challenges of pokemon games like the nuzlock challenge, or any other sort of custom Challenge there, and there is even sections that are tailored to the past pokemon games: D/P/Pl/HG/SS, R/S/E, G/S/C, and R/B/Y. All in all, it's a nice place to unwind and talk about all nostalgic pokemon things there! There's even a nice board that discusses about the Spin Off games there too, like have you played Pokemon Stadium, and the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon games? You can talk about them there! ^^

There is Pokemon General, where you can just talk about Pokemon in general, like theories, what's your favourite pokemon, and what not! There is also the Pokemon Anime board, to talk all about the pokemon anime, in which the X/Y Pokemon anime is great, I really hope that you'll check it out! You can also join a Pokemon Club, where they have a great range of pokemon related clubs for you to explore! You can also create one if the club hasn't been made already! Pokemon Trivia, where you can play a bunch of pokemon related forum games, annnd finally there's Pokemon TCG, where you can chat about the Trading Card game! <33

I hope this helps you get a feel for PC, and I hope that you're looking forward to posting around! Thanks for stopping by, and being with us! I'd be glad to come and assist you too whenever you need it! See you, and cheers! ^^

Oh you are wonderful. I love Sapphire for similar reasons; my friend and I played our third generation games obsessively and even went over to each other's houses to mix records, battle, and the like years back. Some super amazing memories right there, heh. :) Good to have you here and welcome, Strat!

PC will definitely help keep your love for Pokemon alive as it helps many others. There are tons of discussions to try out which we definitely recommend involving yourself in for the best experience. I love talking about all the games because.. well, they have a dear place in my heart as well and I've yet to stop loving Pokemon. Though there is also an area for the Pokemon anime among other things so you will settle in wonderfully!

Looking forward to seeing your covers and hope you have a blast. The staff are always happy to help if you're confused and aren't sure where to go so keep that in mind. See you!

Back