• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Here :)

mcarthur7416

Sexy Cowboy
Years
  • Hey everyone! I'm mcarthur7416, just call me mcarthur (it's my last name, in case you were wondering)
    Let me tell you something about myself, well... I'm a guy, 17, live in Oklahoma, country with some hick, so please don't be surprised if I say "y'all" or any of those other lingo. been a pokemon fan since Red, and decided to come to PC from Serebii. Hope to meet some new people! Any questions just ask, I ain't a biter :)

Strom Thunder

The Apocalypse :D
    Years
    • Seen Dec 25, 2014
    Hey Mcarthur ! I am Harizord ! OR Hardzord Or Harry ! xD call me anything ! I am new here too! I was searching for some forums and I got this one ! This forum is my favorite ! You will love it too! I am not that kind of die hard fan of Pokémon like you but I am an otaku ! being friends with people is Kinda my hobby. I would love talking with you. I am 25 so our team could rule. Ha Ha kidding,

Anyway You will get lot of stuffs to eat here ! yep ! from Anime and manga to Pokémon ! From off topic discussion to inside discussion ! xD this is the best forum believe it !

Astraea

The Storm of Friendship
    Years
  • Yeah as storm thunder said, this forum has been the best experience I ever had, this place is lovely, welcome to poke community forums :)

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • Hehe, it's okay; we've got some nice members here from the south too, so, it's all good! But yeah, welcome to the forums, friend! I've been a fan since Gen 1 too! Mmm, hopefully we can share our love of pokemon here. :3

Don't be afraid on chatting with people who interest you, and they'll respond in kind! Feel free to give me a message anytime too. We can chat about different stuff! And have a great time; lovely to meet you. <33

Years
  • Welcome to you too, McArthur! It's great to see another friendly face around and it appears you're having fun.

Being a Pokemon fan is always a great thing, and I've been a fan since the early days myself. As Dragon's kind words have spoken, there's a lot of really awesome people you'll get to meet and you can talk about whatever fancies you. We also have loads of sections you can discuss topics in, and with our diversity there's something sure to entice you!

Have a great time with us, and hopefully you won't regret joining. You're having fun so I guess I'll leave you to explore for now, but I'm always open whenever you want to talk!

- Hikamaru

Back