• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

NEW here

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, Soule! We're glad to have you. If I may ask, why did you join PC? Can you tell us a bit more about yourself?

If you need any help, feel free to ask! :D

Years
    • Seen Sep 23, 2016
    Welcome to PC, Soule! We're glad to have you. If I may ask, why did you join PC? Can you tell us a bit more about yourself?

If you need any help, feel free to ask! :D

hi there im new to the pokemon gaming (online) I already finished the game and I find online much more interesting and when I saw the friend safari I think I would need to Join a community to help me grow ingame.

everythings fine atm but Im a bit confused how to create thread to trade a charizardite Y for an X version

Also anyone feel free to add MY fc is
    3394 3958 4252
    not sure what type my safari is yet

Im trying to be online as much as possible

thnx alot

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    NEW here

Oh, hello there! How are you today; it's nice to meet you, today!

NEW here

Ah, we've got many topics and boards here; don't be shy on jumping right in to participate! Making new friends is also quite easy to do here too.

NEW here

Have a nice time, and have a great weekend! See you later, hopefully. <33

Back