• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new here..

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2017
    i tried to buy pokemon sun 2days ago but it's already sold out so I bought pokemon moon and am trying to make good friends here. Good to meet you guys~

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, extrumesoo007c! I'm sorry you weren't able to get the version you want! I'm quite sure you'll enjoy Moon just as much though! We have a very active Pokémon Sun & Pokémon Moon section. Feel free to hop right into the discussions there. If you have any question or need help, please ask! I hope you enjoy the community, and have fun completeing Moon! :D

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen yesterday
    Hopefully you'll find some pals here to trade with to make up for the version you wanted being sold out :>

Years
    Welcome!

It's a shame you didn't get the version you wanted, but you can pick up all those exclusives in our Trade Corner! People are friendly so I'm sure you'll make friends, have fun!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 20, 2017
    Nice to meet you ^_^ for a change of pace, if the game is too easy right of the bat, I recommend trying out a sleeperlocke let's play of the game.

Back