• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
Years
    PG: 13

Plot:

Alot has changed in the past 20 years. Valleys and fields have ben flooded, land has risen up and changed the ocean to land and the land to ocean. Many people used to not be able to go from Littleroot Town straight to Dewford Town, but everything has changed.​

Many trainers are still going on grand adventures and Pokemon have been forced to migrate to deifferent parts of the region. This gave Professor Birch a great reason to have many new trainers going on journeys. So he knew where he could breed different types of Pokemon easier, and where he could find the Pokemon.​

Some places have suffered because of the change in the environment. Dewford is now flooded and there is no longer a Granite Cave. But some places have used the change to their advantage. There was never a Sulfer Cave located near Pacifidlodge Town, but now there is.​

Team Magma and Team Aqua have also used this change to their advantage. The two teams are still going strong and are still going after Groudon, who has mysteriously disappeared, just like Kyogre. Many say the two beasts were confused in the change and now Groudon is stranded in an underwater cave, while Kyogre is stuck on land somewhere.​

The two evil teams still seek to destroy the other team and have been both wondering wether or not to form an alliance and destroy the new team which has entered Hoenn. Team Cloud.​

Team Cloud has been seeking to capture Rayquaza and have actually been formed for a long time, they just have never made an appearence, until now.​

Your role in this adventure is to become a trainer and defeat the two evil teams, while gathering data for Professor Birch. It is up to you on what happens. Good luck to you all...​

Rules:

• No bunnying.
    • No flamming.​
    • No goddmodding.​
    • I will nto let you catch legendaries.​
    • This RP will be in chapter format and have a limit and minimum on how many posts you must have in every chapter.​
    • Have fun.​
    • Obey all rules.​
    • Somewhere in your SU please put a Pokemon smilie. Like so: :chu::furretlock::t025: any of them on the smilie list works!!:) this just proves to me that you read the rules:)​

Name: What is your name?
    Personality: Atleast a paragraph this is how your character acts.​

Appearence: atleast a paragraph. This is how your character looks.​

History: Atleast 2 paraagraphs, this is your character's past.​

RP Sample: Atleast 3 paragraphs. This helps me decide who to accept and who will not be suited for this RP.​

Starter Pokemon: Which of the Pokemon below do you want as a starter? If it is chosen do not choose it!!
    also include what nature your Pokemon is, and what gender please:)​

Starter Pokemon:
    I will only accept one person per type of Pokemon. So here are the choices:​

Normal Types:
    Zigzagoon, Slakoth, Aipom, Sentret, Rattata, Whismur, Skitty, Bidoof, Zangoose, Igglybuff.​

Fire Types:
    Torchic, Vulpix, Magby, Slugma, Ponyta, Torkoal, Growlithe, Houndour, Numel, Charmander.

Water Types: Fiver is in with Mudkip!
    Mudkip, Horsea, Tentacool, Marill, Surskit, Clampearl, Shellos(W or E), Feebas, Goldeen, Poliwag.

Electric Types: King900000 in in with Pichu!
    Pichu, Magnemite, Elekid, Voltorb, Mareep, Electric, Minun, Plusle.

Grass Types: sasuneuchiha is in with Turtwig!
    Treeko, Oddish, Bellsprout, Executte, Hoppip, Sunkern, Shroomish, Seedot, Budew, Cherubi.

Ice Types:
    Seel, Sneasel, Swinub, Corsola, Delibird, Spheal, Snorunt.

Fighting Types:
    Mankey, Machop, Cubone, Phanpy, Makuhita, Meditite.

Poisen Types: dboring is in with Nidoran(M)!
    Ekans, Nidoran(M or F), Venonat, Grimer, Koffing, Gligar, Gulpin, Skorupi, Stunky, Croagunk.

Ground Types:
    Diglett, Sandshrew, Trapinch, baltoy, Bonsly, Hipopatos, Rhyhorn.

Flying Types:
    Pidgey, Spearow, Doduo, Farfetch'd, Hoothoot, Tailow, swablu, Starly.

Psychic Types:
    Drowzee, Slowpoke, Psyduck, Natu, Ralts, Spoink, Abra.

Bug Types:
    Caterpie, Weedle, Pinsir, Heracross, Weedle, Spinarak, Ledyba, Nincada, Volbeat, Illumise.

Rock Types:
    Geodude, Onix, Cranidos.

Ghost Types: Wolfwhispers is in with Sabeleye
    Duskull, Misdreveus, Gastly, Saleye, Shuppet, Drifloon, Spiritomb.

Dragon Types:
    Dratini, Bagon, Gible.

Dark Types:
    Murkrow, Poocheyana, absol.

Steel Types:
    Aron, Mawile, Beldum, Skarmory, Shieldon, Bronzor.

Accepted People:
    Wolfwhispers- Sabeleye
    sasuneuchiha: Turtwig
    King900000: Pichu
    dboring: M Nidoran

Last edited:

~SilverSoul

I'm Back!
    Years
  • Character Name: Silver
    Birth Date: June 25, 1996

Apperance: Silver is intimidating. It's the first thing that everybody sees first in him. It's a strange thing to think when first looking at. Being fairly average height, Silver is quite scrawny and skinny. He wears quite fairly professional clothes, a black and dark maroon jacket with matching pants and black boots. Everybody would think that he is just some proffesional rich kid until they look at his face. Everytime Silver walks past someone, his serious golden eyes pierce into their very soul. Never smiling and his eyes almost a lifeless gold, people change their thoughts on what kind of person he is. Long red hair covers half of his face and goes down to his shoulders. Silver constantly flips it out of his face with his hand to look a little more intimidating.

Personality: Silver is a very cold person to try to interact with. He is very cold and mean and puts power where love and support should be. People he meets discovers this side of him almost immediately, so he almost always ignored or challenged to some sort of fight. He hungers for power and will destroy any obstacle in his way, even if it means his comrades to get it. His main skill is being a thief and that is how he obtains most of his items and possesions is by stealing them from trainers, professors, or his foes. Even with this personality, he has one major hate. He hates evil and wants to put a stop to it on his own to prove himself.

History: Silver has had a difficult life, making him end up with a difficult personality. When he was only an infant, his parents abandoned him and he had to live in an orphanage home where he had to struggle with bullies and kids picking on him about his hair or trying to steal his stuff.
    About one year later, though, Silver was adopted by a beautiful lady who he thought he would have the perfect life with being her son. That was until he met the man she lived with. He tried to act polite and friendly in front of his wife, but behind her back, he tormented his new stepson. Then one day, Silver got more tragic news. He was stuck living with only his stepfather. His mother had suddenly gotten ill and died not long after. To Silver it was worse than living in the orphanage. His stepfather continued to torment him by hitting him out of nowhere or talking bad about him all the time. Soon, Silver gained the ability to fight his stepfather back until one day, he stormed out of the house with no intention of ever going back.
    Yes, going away was probably the right thing, but Siilver knew one thing. His "father" was going to think of him as a loser anywhere he went. He needed to prove himself somehow. So, after stealing some money from both his stepfather and a few other places, he jumped on a boat and headed towards Hoenn to start a new life.

One thing still bugs Silver though. Who were his real parents? He still wonders everyday and wishes he could find out one day to give them both a piece of his mind.

Starter: Beldum (no gender)

RP Sample: (From Old Lace's old rp)
    Larvitar! The guy had his hands on Gold's pokemon. He had also called it Pupitar. Was that really Mystery's name? Gold didn't care at the moment and only wished that he wasn't tied so he strangle that guy and take back what was rightfully his. But he played cool. The longer this guy didn't know that he was the trainer of Pupitar, the more surprised he would be when Gold snagged him back…somehow.

"The catch was the hardest yet, but I managed to do it. The kid I went against was powerful, but I took him out easily with my Venasaur's hyper beam. I don't think I'll be hearing from him anymore."

Gold heard the words and shook with anger. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. This was the man that took him out in the middle of the route with the cold attack. Gold couldn't control himself anymore.

"You were the one that attacked me in cold-blood! Give me back my pokemon, now!" Gold shouted in rage.

The man laughed high and coldly. The laugh just made Gold realize how scared he really was and turned him into a little frightened kid once more. His rage had pushed him over the limit but it had dimmed just enough to make him afraid. "Well, well, what a treat we have here. I caught the Pupitar trainer! This capture keeps getting better every second!"

Gold didn't say anything. There wasn't much more to say since he was tied to a chair. His mouth would only get him into more trouble than he already was. The only thing that was going to say him was his actions…if he could do any.

"Your specialness is going to get you the special treatment. Now-"

The door along the wall that Gold was leaned up against slammed open and a trainer bolted in with some pokemon pouring in the doors. He was wearing the uniform that Gold was wearing and had a gray mustache visible on his aging face.

"Zaron!" Gold shouted.

"Found you!" Zaron shouted at Gold. He quickly pointed in the air to order a Charmeleon standing next to him. "Slice through those ropes!" he ordered. The Charmeleon leaped forward and sliced through the ropes with its sharp claws causing them to just fall off Gold in little shavings. Gold quickly stood up and stumbled as he faced the mystery leader.

"You've pushed it over the edge now," he growled. He pulled out a pokeball and held it up. "You will soon see the reason why you shouldn't be on their side." He threw the pokeball and a large pokemon appeared in front of him; Venusaur.

Oh, no, Gold thought. He reached around his belt and didn't find any of his pokeballs. He had only just remembered that all his pokemon were gone with him having no idea where they could be.

"Gold!" Zaron shouted. Gold looked over to the side and had to react quickly as a pokeball was being beamed at him. He caught the ball and brought it over to the side to where he stretched out his whole right arm with the pokeball clutched in his hand.

"What pokemon is this?!" Gold shouted as he held the pokeball.

"It's one of your pokemon! Just throw the ball so we can get out of here!" Zaron shouted.

Gold quickly nodded and looked at the Venusaur and its hooded trainer. He gulped, thinking about the last time this pokemon had attacked him. It wasn't normal, mostly thanking the leader of the Collector's for that. His Ivysaur was the complete opposite of this thing, and so were the rest of his pokemon. He had to show that now.

"Go, whoever!" Gold shouted. He threw the pokeball and a pokemon came out of the flashing red lights. From behind, Gold saw the bushy red and tan fur and the pokemon's soft face and bushy tail. It was Flareon.

"This thing is a joke," growled the leader behind his hood. "It is time I annihilate you once and for all and take back all the pokemon that are rightfully mine. Venasaur, use Hyper Beam!!"

The cold streak of fear hit Gold as he heard the words leave the man's mouth. He felt completely frozen for a second before he realized that he had to do something before this attack destroyed him for good.

"Gold, move!!" Zaron shouted. Gold didn't look at him, but instead took Zaron's words and leapt to the side in a huge dive. Flareon leaped out of the way as well and rolled over a little. The golden beam shot across the room and went completely through the wall as if it was paper. Gold was on the ground at the side, covering his head and hoping the attack would end.

"Ha ha ha, just goes to show what you really are, a coward," the man laughed.

Gold slammed his fist on the ground out of frustration and stood up. "Cheap moves don't get you anywhere. Flareon, use quick attack on Venasaur!!"

Flareon sprinted forward and worked hard to collide into Venusaur as hard as she could, but as the fire pokemon made contact, she bounced off as if she were made of rubber and Venusaur stood as if nothing had ever happened.

"Those moves cannot hurt my pokemon! Venusaur, use Hyper Beam again!!" shouted the man in a proud, raging voice. Once again, fear hit Gold, a fear that he never felt before. It was a fear of wondering whether he was going to make it out okay, or lie crumpled in the room like he did last time, maybe worse this time.

Gold leapt out of the way again as the attack hit. It once again blew another hole in the wall and Gold just sat their, trying not to look at the attack as it passed by. He felt like what the man said, a coward, but how could he possibly face that attack?

Still on the ground, Gold pointed his finger in the air. "Flareon, use tackle attack again, just make it double the power this time!!" Gold sounded intense. He needed to make it out of this alive.

Flareon ran forward and slammed into Venusaur again, only to get bounced back once more. Gold cursed his luck and wondered how he was going to make it out as he pounded his fist on the ground.

"Now I have you," the man mumbled under his breath. "Venasaur, use one more hyper beam and aim it straight for the boy."

Gold watched in paralyzed fear as he watched Venusaur slowly prepare for the attack right before his eyes. It steadied itself and then boom, the attack came. Gold couldn't move at all partly from the fear and partly because he was on the ground and didn't have enough time to move. He knew this was it and prepared to get hit. He snapped his eyes shut, with the anticipation killing him.

But the attack never hit. Instead of Gold hearing the attack hit him, he heard a new noise like something was hitting up against it, like a different power source deflecting the hyper beam.

"Gold!" Gold heard Zaron shout.

Gold opened his eyes, turned around, and looked to see a furious blast of red and orange flames that was hitting up against the golden yellow attack. Flareon was right in front of Gold, standing strong on all fours and keeping up the attack as best as she could. She had leaped in front of Gold and was protecting him with an attack she had never used before.

"Keep going, Flareon!" Gold shouted.

"Don't let this pest beat you!! Destroy them now!" the man shouted. Venusaur slammed one of its feet hard on the ground. Gold suddenly felt extremely uneasy about what Venusaur was going to do next and could only think, Please……come through this, Flareon.

Flareon pushed back her own body like a spring and suddenly punched herself forward, increasing her fire power. The fire blasted and went right through Venusaur and even the man. It was so powerful that it blasted both of them right out of the building, through a giant hole that the fire had made. Flareon collapsed on the ground, exhausted.

Gold ran past Flareon, patting her for a split second before running to the giant hole on the wall. The sides were charred and looked like it was going to fall apart any second.

Did he…, Gold thought. He looked down to where the man had fallen. Gold saw only what he needed to see. The man's Venusaur was gone and replaced by a giant bird that the man was flying away on. He had survived the fall… But why had he run away from the battle? Gold didn't really care at the moment why he had taken off because all that meant was that he had survived as well. He let out a breath of relief.

:furretlock:

Last edited:

Konekodemon

The Master of Pokemon Breeding
    Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    Name: May Hikaru

Personality: May is one of those tough tom boy type of people. May is very stuborn with a bad temper. She would rather make friends with Pokemon then with people. May doesn't get along very good with others, either. She has that tough girl additude. She is always getting into fights as well. May is kinda mean, but under all that meaness is a kind girl. May, may seem mean but once you get to know her, you find out that she's not as bad as you thought she was. May kinda enjoys being a tomboy. She loves, playing fighting type video games a lot as well. Her favorite video games are those Mortal Combat games.

Appearence:
    New Hoenn

Is it ok to use a picture instead. I know what your thinking but this isn't an IC character. She is not May from the show. I am baseing her on the May from the video games, not the show or the manga.

History:

May was born in Hoenn. She grew up without any friends. May figured she didn't need them anyway. Friends are always just a weast of time, is what she thought. Maybe always went down to Professor Birch's lab, and played with the Pokemon. The Pokemon are her only friends. May's never liked other humans, expect for her parents and the Professor. They are the only other humans that May gets along with.

May never played with the other kids. Only Pokemon. She was always getting into fights as well, even when she started the fight. Sometimes she'd steal toys from the other kids, in Littleroot Town, then she beat them up. May would even beat up on kids that are smaller then her. That's what she loved the most. For years May enjoyed being a bully, then when she was 12, her mother and father had, had enough of her and decided to send her on a Pokemon training journey in the hopes that, that would strighten her out.

May didn't want to go on this journey. She was happy, just the way she is. But of course she had no choice in the matter, so the next day, May was sent over to Professor Birches lab, and got her first Pokemon which was a Mudkip. She got a Pokedex and 5 PokeBalls and then started out on this journey that she didn't even want to take. Will this journey change May? Only time will tell.

RP Sample(From the RP 'A New Professor In Town'):

Later on her and Sean went to the gym. There Kairi found Togepi,"Togepi!" Kairi cried. Togepi ran to Kairi. She picked her up and hugged her. Pikachu was happy as well. Lt. Sturge came out,"So, that's your Togepi huh. Are you here to challenge this gym?" He asked her.

"No. I'm not. Sora is though. I'm just a Coordinator," Kairi replied.

He noticed her Pikachu,"Glad your not then. Your little Pikachu there wouldn't stand a chance against my Raichu here," Sturge laughed.

Raichu walked up and laughed at Pikachu,"It's a Raichu!" Kairi said pulling out her Pokedex and pointing it at Raichu,"Raichu, a mouse Pokemon of the electric type. Raichu is the evolved form of Pikachu. It can shock with over 1000 volts rendering a Dragonite unconious." Said the Pokedex.

Sturge started making fun of Pikachu talking about it being a toy,"Pikachu's not a toy!" Kairi screamed,"That's it! Were challenging you and your Raichu! And were going to win! Right Pikachu!"

"Pika!" Pikachu said showing a few sparks flying from his cheecks.

"Oh well! Guess you'll learn that playing with the big boys can be a shocking EXP," said Lt. Sturge as he led Kairi and Sean to the battle arena,"Sean. We'll have our fight next, after I wip up this girl and her little Pikachu toy."

"I already told you! Pikachu's not a toy! By the way how soon did you evolve Raichu anyway?" Kairi asked.

"Not that it's any of your business but I evolved it as soon as I got it," he told,"See electric Pokemon are only useful once they learn all there electric attacks."

"You'll be sorry you evolved Raichu so quicky then," Kairi told him.

"Why?" Lt. Stuge asked.

"You'll see," Kairi said as the battle begin,"Go Pikachu!"

"Pika!" Pikachu said.

"Go Raichu!" Sturge repiled.

"Rai!" Raichu said, as he came up and hit Pikachu with his tail.

"Raichu! Body Slam!" Lt. Sturge called.

"Raichu!" Raichu slamed onto Pikachu.

"Now! Show them a Thundershock!" He told it.

"I don't think so. Now I'll show you why you shouldn't have evolved Raichu so quicky! Pikachu use Quick Attack to get out of the way!" Kairi order.

"Chu!" Pikachu said jumping out of the way as Raichu's attack missed.

"Raichu! Use your Body Slam!" Lt. Stuge said, panicking.

Raichu tried but kept on missing as Pikachu kept on jumping out of the way.

"See, Raichu's only useful after it learns all it's speed attacks as a Pikachu!" Kairi said pointing making fun of Lt. Sturge and Raichu.

Sturge got mad,"I'll show you! Raichu Thunder attack!"

"Oh no! Pikachu look out!" Kairi screamed.

It was too late, Raichu released Thunder. The hold field was covered in smoke,"It's over. Your little toy is history," Lt. Sturge said, sure he had won.

But when the smoke cleared there was Pikachu unharmed. It had grabbed onto Raichu cause it to use Thunder on itself, making it look pretty weak right about now.

"Raichu! Shake that Pikachu off you!" Lt. Sturge called.

Raichu tried but was too tried to even move much.

"Pikachu! Swift!" Kairi called. Pikachu released Swift into Raichu's body.

"Rai!" Raichu screamed in pain.

"Now! Thundershock it!" Kairi called.

Pikachu released Raichu then sent Thundershock though his tail and hit Raichu with it as he said,"Pikachu!"

It was over, Raichu was knocked out,"Now it's over!" Kairi said.

Pikachu jumped back down saying,"Chu!"

Lt. Sturge was shocked. He called Raichu back inside his ball, and walked over to Kairi to hand her a Thunder Badge,"No thanks Lt. Sturge. I'm a Coordinator not a Trainer. I don't need a badge," Kairi told him.

"Well, good luck on the rest of your journey then Kairi. I'm sorry I called your Pikachu a toy. It's very strong. It will make a find Raichu one day," he told her as he shook her hand,"Here why don't you evolve it?" He handed her a Thunder Stone.

"Thanks. I'll use it later, after Pikachu's had more training first," Kairi said as she took the Thunder Stone.

"That's right. You don't want to evolve it too quicky like what I did with mine. Choose the right time, carefully," Lt. Surge told her, and turning to Sean he said,"Oh by the way Sean. Sorry my Raichu's to weaken right now. Could we wait until tomorrow to have our gym battle?"

Starter Pokemon: Mudkip
    As she is just starting out it is at level 5, and her Mudkip's female.
    New Hoenn

Last edited:

King!

better
    Years
  • Name: May

Starter Pokemon: Mudkip
    As she is just starting out it is at level 5, and her Mudkip's female.
    :chu:

I'm not sure if we're allowed to reserve but if we can, I think I reserved water.....I'm not sure though....

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    you asked for Feebas, I asked for Mudkip......Oh! Only one person per type, guess I'll have to just wait and see what Pika says, but I'd really like a water type, as Mudkip's the only Pokemon up there that, really suits my oc, unless Pika lets me do a wild card, then I could keep the Mudkip, maybe

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Dark_Link12: Good SU! Accepted!!

King900000: Ok! You are Reserved with Feebas!

AndrewTemari101: Yep! You are Reserved with Vulpix!

Konekodemon: Pending! You need to add just like a sentence or two more to your personality, and no. I'm sorry but you have to choose another Pokemon. King asked to reserve Feebas and only one person per type. I have a bunch of people who are able to come in and I just don't think I could have all those people and a wild card...So I'm sorry but you'll have to choose another pokemon. :/

Everyone:
    Plenty of slots are still open!! When we have 5 people who are accepted the RP will start!!

King!

better
    Years
  • I want Pichu instead, K did a great job with her SU she deserves the Water spot. I just spent an hour making my SU and thebn it got deleted so I'm going to re type it this after noon. You rock Konekodemon!

Konekodemon

Years
    • Age 39
    • NC
    • Seen Nov 20, 2023
    there, I editted my personality, and added few more sentences, now can I be in the rp, since King decided to go for Pichu instead

Wolfwhispers

Trainers for Life
    Years
  • Name: Trent Wilson​

Personality: Trent will do anything to get into a competition and win (aside from cheating). He will train his body until he can no longer last. The same went toward pokemon battling in the poke' accademy. He often trained the pokemon far too hard, almost to the point of physical exhaustion. More often than not he lost because of that and had the pokemon taken away, much to their relief. Because of this he can be easily angered if he finds a partner who is unwilling to take themselves to the limit.​

Appearence: Trent has bright blue hair that seems to run in the family, much to his embarrassment. Thanksfully, he's seen people with far weirder looks. He usually wears simple blue jeans, a gray shirt and a jacket. When it gets cold, he'll trade for a sweater. When invited to formal occassions, he'll try to look nice, but will try to stay away from such things since he absolutely loathes snooty people.​

History: Trent grew up in a simple home in the land of Hoenn. He didn't live in a known city, just one of those little towns you pass on your way and forget about. He has a mom and dad, neither of which are interested in pokemon. Despite living in a small town, they have a huge amount of contacts throughout the region with contacts that makes them a fairly wealthy family. Despite this, Trent never felt any pull towards money or business, and simply wishes to travel the region and, like all the rest, become the best.​

It started with his family's guard dog, Arcanine, that gave him his love of pokemon. A thief had broke into their home one night when they were away and thus that's how they got Arcanine. Trent fell in love with the massive dog, much to his parents' grief. They wish he would take over their contacts and get control over businesses, much like them. They only allow him to go on this journey because they are sure he will get over it after a while and come back to them. Trent hopes to prove them wrong.​

Starter: Sableye (Male, Naughty)
    HTML:
    "Turtwig, use razor leaf!" Ash Ketchum's excited voice yelled, eyes dancing wildly with excitement. His face was lit up with a large grin as he battled in the middle of a large meadow with his two friends, Brock and Dawn, backing him up.

"Turt!" the grass type yelled with enthusiasm, releasing a barricade of sharp leaves from its head.

"Fur fur!" the opposing pokemon, a Furret, snarled.

"Dodge it!" its trainer, a young boy who looked only thirteen, yelled. "Good job," the boy congratulated as the speedy pokemon easily dodged the leaves.

"Wow, that's one fast pokemon," Ash said sincerely. His large grin became a feral grin. "But we can still beat it. Turtwig, tackle!"

The grass type ran at Furret, eyes blazing almost as fiercely as its trainer.

"Use quick attack!" the boy quickly ordered. "Beat it with your speed."
    Ash's eyes narrowed. "Defense curl," he ordered smoothly.

With a grin, Turtwig quickly sucked itself into its small shell, still managing to fly through the air. The Furret managed to hit it dead on, but with the hard shell protecting Turtwig, there was no damage. As Furret bounced lightly off, Turtwig exposed itself, still extremely close to the pokemon.

"There!" Ash shouted. "Bite it now!"

"Turtwig," Turtwig growled, clamping down on Furrets neck as tight as it could.

Furret screamed in pain as it ran around in circles trying to buck the pokemon off. Its trainer was shouting at it to knock Turtwig off without much effect.

"Keep holding on," Ash urged, slightly muscled arms tense as he focused on the battle.

Turtwig did manage to hold on for a while, but one particularly hard fling sent it flying in the air. Furret's trainer roared in approval, ignoring how weak and battered his pokemon now appeared.

"Razor leaf," Ash said calmly, watching Turtwig right itself up in the air and unleash a barrage of sharp leaves.

"Swift!" the boy commanded.

"Furre!"

"Turt!"

The barrage of leaves and stars collided with an explosion, sending the two pokemon flying. Turtwig managed to land perfectly, not in the least bit damaged, while Furret landed roughly with a few bounces. It weakly tried to get to its feet.

"Finish it with tackle!" Ash shouted, already seeing victory.

"Turtwig!" the grass type yelled gleefully, knocking its opponent head on, Turtwig landed gracefully, body tense as it watched for any movement from the Furret. There was none.

"The winner is Ash!" Brock exclaimed, pointing a finger Ash's way.

"Yea!" Ash cheered, running at Turtwig, arms spread.

"Turwig!" The small pokemon ran at Ash and jumped into his arms, earning a round of laughter from the teen as Ash swung him around cheerfully.

"You were amazing, Turtwig," Ash congragulated.

"Wig," Turtwig mumbled, a pleased blush on its face.
    Ash turned to the boy and shook his hand. "You were good," he said with a grin. "Your Furret has amazing skills. Have you had it long?"

"You're a great battler as well," the boy said, shaking Ash's hand. "I haven't had Furret that long, and I can already tell we have a lot more work."

"Well, its speed is already good, why don't you focus more on its defense before working on its power? If you use its speed and defense as a combo, you could always tire out an opposing pokemon before making the final low."

The boys face brightened. "That sounds perfect. Thanks!"

Ash laughed. "No problem. I guess I'll be seeing you."

The boy nodded and waved. "See you."
    :chu: :)

Zimvee

ROCK AND ROOOLL!
    Years
  • Name: Mike Stand :chu:
    Personality: Mike is generally a nice guy though he tends to overreact to the little things. Most people see him as that weird loud guy but when you look closer you see he is a very cotemplative young man. He is able to see things beyond the obvious and look at the subtle. Mike is able to see both sides of an argument even if he has his own opinon. That said Mike does have faults. He is known to say the wrong thing at the wrong time and automaticly make assuptions about people based on a first appearence. He can be distant when he wants to be making people think he is a cold person.​

Appearence: Mike has dark black hair that is spiked in everyway shape and form. He wears a dark purple t-shirt with a red and black striped long sleeved shirt underneath. He has black pants with a silver chain attached to them along with red shoes.​

History: Mike's family has mostly lived in the Kanto Region where they saw the rise and fall of the former Kanto League Chapion, Bobby Baker. Mike has always looked up to Bobby as a hero of heros being that Bobby is from Pallet Town just like Mike. However Bobby soon fell from the grace of power when the trainer Andrew Wray defeated Bobby and took the title of Champion.​

Soon Mike's family moved to the Johto Region where Mike's mother fell deathly ill and soon passed on. This crushed Mike to the point where he ran away from his grief and his home. He soon fell into a fast current river where he nearly drowned. Afterwards his father was offered a job at the Hoenn Lab of Prof Birch to study Pokemon. It has only been 6 months since the move so Mike is still adjusting to the move.​

RP Sample: (This is from rii-chii's Rainbow Dreams RP)
    Chapter 2:Natsuko VS Bobby!
    "Skitty use Tackle!" Natsuko cried.

"Sunkern use Ingrain!" Bobby ordered. The Seed Pokemon quickly grew roots into the ground absorbing energy in the process.

"Meow!" (OOC: what does a Skitty sound like?) cried Skitty. She threw the entire weight of her body against Sunkern sending the grass pokemon flying....And then Sunkern came flying back and knocked Skitty the other way!

"Awsome! My plan worked!" Bobby cried. What happend was that since Sunkern had used Ingrain, the roots had forced Sunkern to stay in one place. Sunkern extended the roots as far as she allowed and when she was as far as she could go she came swinging back much like a sling shot.

"Grr...that was a dirty trick!" Natsuko whined.

"That wasn't a trick that was just strategy!" Bobby smirked.

"I'll show you strategy! Skitty use Grass Knot!" Natsuko commanded. The kitten Pokemon put her tail to the ground and summoned root like things around Sunkern cutting the Ingrain. "Hows that!" the young Gym Leader gloated.

"Not bad, not bad." Bobby said. "But can you handle Mega Drain?" As if on cue Sunkern began draining the life out of Skitty.

"Stop that!" Natsuko cried, but it was too late. Sunkern had drained all the life out of Skitty.

"Skitty is unable to battle! Round One goes to Sunkern!" the referee anounced.

"Allright! Good job Sunkern!" Bobby said hapilly. "You deserve a break. Return!

"Sun Sun!" the Seed Pokemon said as she returned to her Pokeball.

"See how you'll handle this one! Go Budew!" Natsuko cried sending out her second pokemon. Bobby pulled his Pokedex to get a read on this grass Pokemon.

"Budew, the Bud Pokemon. Over the winter, it closes its bud and endures the cold. In spring, the bud opens and releases pollen."

"Hmm this will be tricky but lets go Squirtle!" Bobby yelled as he sent his partner into battle. "Squirtle use Bubble!"

"Haha do you honestly expect that pitifull water attack can hurt us? Budew use Stun Spore to pop all those bubbles!" Budew unleashed a flury of thick spores which popped Squirtle's attack away.

"Now use Grass Knot to keep that turtle in place!" Natsuko commanded.

"Squirtle!" the Tiny Turtle Pokemon cried as he became frozen in place by the grass roots.

"Now Budew use Absorb!"

"Budeeeeeew!" the Bud Pokemon cried as she began to suck all the energy from Squirtle.

"Squirtle! Use Withdraw!" Bobby yelled! Squirtle went into his shell releasing himself from the Grass Knot torcher. "Now use turn around and use Bubble!"

A bunch of bubble's came flying out of Squirtle's shell propelling himself foward with speed. "Quick stop them Budew! Stun Spore!" Natsuko cried.

"Dodge it Squirtle!" Squirtle moved out of the way of the onlaught of spore's and continued its charged down the field. "Now use Tackle!" Bobby ordered.

Squirtle popped out of his shell and knocked Budew to the ground. "Now use Tail Whip!" Squirtle slammed its tail in a whipping fashing knocking Budew out.

"Grr lets see how you'll handle Roselia!" Natsuko cried sending out a Pokemon that looked like a flower.

"Roselia, the Thorn Pokemon. ROSELIA raised on clean drinking water are known to grow vividly colored flowers." Bobby's Pokedex said.

"Hmm that one looks tough..." Bobby muttered. "Squirtle Return! Go Beedrill!" Bobby called back the Tiny Turtle Pokemon and sent out the Poison Bee Pokemon.

"Bzz Bzz!" Beedrill cried as it came out of its Pokeball. It was pumped for battle as it had only recently evolved into its final form.

"Looks like we're both at a disadvantage here." Natsuko said. "You still won't win though! Roselia use Poison Sting!"

"Roselia!" the Thorn Pokemon cried as it began to shoot purple thorns at Beedrill.

"Beedrill use Harden!" Bobby cried. Beedrill's body became as hard as stone and the Poison Sting harmlessly bounced off.

"Arg! Roselia use Mega Drain!" Natsuko cried frustrated.

"Beedrill dodge it and counter with Fury Attack!"

"Bzz Bzz!" Beedrill cried as he charged in and began to stab furiously at Roselia.

"Rose! Rose!" Roselia cried out in pain.

"Now Beedrill finish it off with Poison Sting!" Bobby ordered. Beedrill's right stinger glowed purple and with an upper cut stung Roselia.

"Roselia is unable to Battle! The match goes to the Challenger Bobby Baker!" the ref announced.

"Allright! My first Badge!" Bobby cried happily.

"Sniff...theres no way i'm giving you this badge!" Natsuko cried as she ran out of the gym.

"Hey!" Bobby cried as he ran after her.

Starter Pokemon: Murkrow, Female, Adament​

Last edited:

AndrewTemari101

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Name: Shaun Kin

Birth Date: December 29th, 1993

Personality: Shaun is a really nice person once you get to know him. His angry eyes of hatred might decieve but his heart is pure. When in battles, his adrenaline pumps up and he gets serious. After you become this stubborn boy's friend, you see the hatred and anger leave his eyes and what you he leaves behind is kindness and caring. He wishes to stop evil because of an important reason.

History: Shaun's life has always been a misfortune and he wonders why. When Shaun was born, his parents divorced and lived his life half and half with each parent. One day when Shaun was with his father, these two villians jumped him and his dad as they were going home. They immedatly knocked Shaun out. When he awoke, he saw his father lying there on the hard, rough sidewalk and checked his pulse... there was nothing. He saw no blood but saw strangulation marks on his dad's neck. Shaun was in panic, he took his dad's cell phone and called 911 then his mother. He started to cry and screamed and screamed up to the sky, asking why his father had died. The next morning, the police came with an ambulance as did his mother. Shaun was still awake. The nurses and doctors covered the father's body with a white cloak but Shaun wouldn't let go. His mother pulled him off and drove him to her house. Shaun was in the back seat and pressed his faced against the back window to try and find the ambulance but no luck. 5 years later, when Shaun was 13, his mother caught a very serious disease that didn't have a cure. The doctor said she only had 3 days to live. 3 days later, he went to go check on her. He saw that she wasn't moving. He checked her pulse... there was nothing. He felt his heart drop the same way it had felt before and called 911 again. After they took her away, the nurses and doctors remembered Shaun and took him to an orphanage.

The bullies had beaten him up every day. 2 years later, they let him out of the orphanage and let him live by his own rules because he was legaly able to live by himself. He went to his mom's house (which is now his house) and saw how much it had changed. 4 months later, it was his birthday and the same day Professor Birch had said it was the day he was giving out Pokemon. His alarm went off at the right time but he couldn't find his clothes. After he found them, he ran to Professor Birch's lab. He told Shaun that he only had a Vulpix left and said he could keep for free because it was his birthday. He seeked revenge on the villians.

Apperance:
    New Hoenn
    Without sword, hair color different (which is dirty blonde), and different color eyes (which is blue).

Pokemon:

Starter: Vulpix

Nature: Brave

:t025:

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • ok...

King: K...Picu is reserved for you.

Konekodemon: Ok! You're in with Mudkip!!

Wolfwhispers: You're in with Sabeleye!!

Old Lace: Pending! Just read the rules...You'll see what you missed:)

AndrewTemari101:(whew that's gonna be a mouthful with rating your posts!) You're in with VUlpix!

Everyone: Chapter 1 should be up sometime today!

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Old Lace: Ha! It hapens to everyone its fine. Accepted with Murkrow!!

GhostPrincess: Ok! Ralts is reserved for you:)

Ok for everyone who is accepted here is chapter 1:

Chapter 1: Littleroot Town:
    (1 post)
    Description: A wonderful, little town with many cheerful and happy residents. Many people love to come here with the view of the new ocean to the north.

History: A little town who remained the same after the big environmental change. It is still the main place for people to begin their journeys on.

What you do: You explain waking up and doing your normal day on your way to the lab. You get there and someone(not Professor Birch) hands you your Pokemon, Pokedex, and Pokeballs.

He explains how to work the Pokedex and POkeballs and then he mutters something to himself about his father. Someone asks what was wrong and he explains that his father is Professor Birch. He also tells you that midnight, last night, somebody broke in and kidnapped Professor Birch. Then you have decided that you will go on your journey, and you will also save Professor Birch.
    What to do in a town/city:
    No battling/capturing Pokemon except on rare occasions like maybe I will have a battle thing or a gym or a contest.(only those if I have them in the chapter though!!)
    No meeting other RPers.
    Buy items from the local Pokemart or maybe just find them.
    If there is a Pokemon Center heal there and maybe even get a room and stay for the night.
    Have fun!!​

King!

better
    Years
  • Name: Jazmine Torzela

Personality: Jazmine is a "forward-moving" person. She enjoys trying new things and exploring new places. She HATES cheating and will punish those who DO cheat. She is very afraid of heights and on the downside, Jazmine can be a little (Or a lot) impatient. She is caring to those she is close with, but when it comes to evil-doers, Jazmine will put her foot down. Jazmine is a encouragig friend. She isn't very strong, but she can run fast.She enjoys watching battles, as well as being in them, but her main goal is becoming the top coordinator.

Appearance: Jazmine has dark brown hair that goes down to about her shoulders. Her head is a circle shape and she has deep blue eyes. Her lips are a pink-red color and her skin is a tanned color. She stands 5'5 and weighs 108 pounds. She wears a pink and brown hoodie and dark blue jeans that cover her black and white, worn-out, tennis shoes. She has a black and white backpack with a single gold and silver pokeball on it that she wears EVERYWHERE.

History: When Jazmine was young, she lived in the Kanto region, a great place for her parents, Jamie and Jeff, because they were researchers. One day, about a week before Jazmine was to leave on her journey, her parents had to leave on a research trip, promising they'd be back in a week so that Jazmine could start her journey.

Jazmine was sent to live with her grandparents in Hoenn, for a week. After a week, Jazmine's parents didn't return. Jazmine waited for another month and her parents still never returned. Jazmine waited and and waited, but her parents never came. Each day, her grandma told her to keep her head up and her parents would be back. Now, three and a half years later, Jazmine is about to take the journey of her life, befriending Pokemon and exploring new places. But somewhere in the world, darkness awaits......

I'll have the rest up in a little bit, gotta go!

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • King900000: Ok... Have it up soon though.

EDIT:

The Kricket: Oops...I foregot to reply to your post. Sure, you are reserved with Gible:)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back