• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Hoenn

Status
Not open for further replies.

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    Coming off Route 1 Beo found himself approaching route 2. He decided it would be best to stop for awhile and make some food for him and his pokemon. He quickly grabbed some stones, and some branches and created a small fire on the ground. Beo then pulled a pot from his bag, along with two pouches of what looked to be rice. Then he grabbed his pokeball's from his bag and let them out.

"Ok Nidoran and Ledyba stick close to me while I make your food, ok" Beo said smiling to them.

They both nodded back as they started playing, Nidoran was jumpin around trying to catch ledyba who was flying above him. Beo looked to the sky and wondered for a minute how long it would be till they reached the next town.

"Beep...Beep" Beo's phone rang and he quickly looked to see a number he did not recognize, he pikced it up though.

"Hello?" Beo said.

"Ahh Beo I wasn't sure if you'd pick up, this is Brendan" the boy said.

"Ok" Beo said ignorantly.

"Um ya well anyway I wanted to tell you that Two mysterious and evil Pokemon have entered the route and hurt innocent and harmless Pokemon and passing by trainers." he said.

"And thats my problem how?" he asked rudely.

"Oh well it's really not but I just I um thought you could just keep an eye out" He said.

"Whatever, peace" Beo said to him hanging up. He then looked over to his pokemon.

"Ok guys foods up" he said smiling once again.

A half hour later the three of them were sitting on the ground holding there stomachs as they seemes to be full.

"Nido-----nido-- ran, ledyaaaaa----baaa" the two said happily.

Alright we should get heading onto route 2 he said as he was about to return the two of them.

"Wait a minute right there" someone said from behind him.

Beo turned to see a young trainer standing behind him holding two pokeballs in his hands. He looked at the kid with a annoyed look.

"not again, listen kid I can't help you" Beo said.

"What are you talking about, I want to double battle you" the boy said angrily at Beos comment.

He thought for a minute... "Hmmm I guess I could beat up on you real quick" he said to him as he signaled for ledyba and Nidoran to go out on the field.

"Go ratty, and Tata" the boy hollered as he threw his pokeballs out and two ratata's came out of them.

"Ratty, use tackle, Tata blind them with sand attack" the boy shouted.

Nidoran and Ledyba tried to dodge Rattys tackle but they were blinded by Tata's sand attack. Ratty hit both of them directly.

"Ahh, that kid has some good startegy for double battles" Beo thought to himself, he then looked at Nidoran who was getting angry and came up with an idea.

The young trainer shouted for his two pokemon to repeat the same move, and Beo grinned.

"Now Nidoran use Focus energy" Beo shouted just then Tata started spraying sand at them.

"Ledyba jump in front Nidoran, and use your wings to push back the sand" Beo shouted as Ledyba moved in front of Nidoran and started flapping her wings making the sand converge around them.

The young trainer did not notice that inside the sand Nidoran and Ledyba were not being hit by the sand, and he still had Ratty come in for a tackle attack. As Ratty neared closer, Beo waited pateintly till he was finally close enough.

"Now ledyba fly up into the air, and Nidoran jump out from behind him and hit Ratty with you Peck attack" Beo ordered. Nidoran hit the surprised Ratty directly and was knocked out. When the sand attack ended the young trainer looked in astonishment as he was now down to one pokemon while Beo still had both.

"Hmph not much of a fight anymore is it, Nidoran, ledyba use peck and tackle on Tata NOW" Beo shouted as the two pokemon flew in quickly.

"Tata dodge them" the boy shouted anxiously, but it was no use, one pokemon versus two didn't help it's odds and the ratata was hit directly by both attacks knocking it out.

"Great battle guys return" Beo said as he returned his pokemon and started walking away from the boy onto route 2.

"Whats your name" the boy asked.

Beo stopped but did not turn around "Beo" he said then started walking again.

"Beo, my names Landon" Landon shouted not sure if Beo heard him..

Landon stood there a bit angry that Beo did not even wish him good luck, now this made him want to get better and beat Beo one day, it seems Beo has now made another rival.

Last edited:

sasuneuchiha

Neither Darkness nor Light...
    Years
  • Chapter 3, part 2: VS Plusle and Minun (part 2)

Sam and Jazmine were eating dinner. It had been a long day and Sam wanted nothing more than to relax. Suddenly, Pyu took a bite of its stew and stopped. Sensing something was wrong, he said, "What's wrong, Pyu?" Sam asked. Suddenly, Pyu started eating again as though nothing had happened. "Weird, huh?" Sam asked. Jazmine agreed, continuing to eat her stew. Sam had to give her credit, she could seriously cook! This was some of the best food he'd ever had, short of the dishes he had made back home, with so many spices and different types of food. Anyway, they were really enjoying the meal. When they were done eating, they agreed to practice some battles. With Poochyena, out, now, though, Sam wanted to check something. He had found the TM, Shadow Ball earlier and wanted to teach it to Poochyena. "Poochyena! Come over here!" Sam called. Poochyena came over. "Okay. I want to test something. Let me put this on you...whoa!" Sam jumped back. It had clicked into place and was pulling energy towards it. Poochyena moved, suddenly and the disc broke. Putting the halves in his bag, Sam said, "Use Shadow Ball!" Poochyena charged up a black orb near his mouth. Suddenly, he shot it at a tree. "Whoa! Great attack!" Jazmine said. "Thanks!" Sam replied. As poochyena and Jazmine's Liz (a zigzagoon) played with a stick, Sam sat there watching. "Awww...they're so cute!" Jazmine said. "Yeah. They really are." Sam agreed. Suddenly, the forest burst into flames!

"What was that?" Jazmine asked. "If I had to guess..." Sam said, watching 2 pokemon come into view. Now he could see them. It was Plusle and Minun again. Suddenly, Sam was a bit angry at them for hurting his pokemon before. They were ready. "Go! Pyu! Liz!" Jazmine said, beating Sam to the throw. "Go! Turtwig! Poochyena!" Sam said, sending out his 2 pokemon. As the four pokemon came to face the two, the tension was building. Sam wasn't planning to lose again. Suddenly, the plusle slapped hands with the minun. "What are they doing?" Jazmine asked. "They're using helping hand. It's a move that boosts the power of another pokemon's attack. It's a handy support move, but not very useful in a regular 1 on 1 match. It's only handy in 2 on 2. Still, here, along with their abilities, could easily KO my team and yours. It explains how they beat me so fast last time..." Sam explained. "What was that you mumbled?" Jazmine asked. "Oh...nothing. Let's just fight 'em." Sam said. Jazmine silently agreed. They were quickly ready. "Charm, Pyu. Growl, Liz!" Jazmine commanded. Her pokemon had taken over the Plusle and Minun's attentions. "Now's my chance! Absorb and Shadow Ball!" Sam commanded. Turtwig absorbed some life from Minun while Plusle took a nice little Shadow Ball attack.

The battle was going well. They had caught the pokemon off guard. They weren't ready for their attack at all. They were ready, now, though and ready to go! Plusle was using Thunder Wave to protect itsself while Minun was using Charge beam. "Thundershock and Tackle!" Jazmine commanded. "Poochyena! Help Liz out with your tackle! Turtwig, use your absorb to hold back Charge Beam!" Sam said. Liz and Poochyena hit plusle hard, breaking its Thunder Wave defense. Meanwhile, Charge Beam was slowly breaking Turtwig's absorb when it kicked him. Turtwig's Overgrow ability. Suddenly, Turtwig was pushing the attack back. "Wow! Overgrow sure is powerful!" Sam said, as Turtwig pushed the attack back a fair ways more. Suddenly, Plusle used sing. This wasn't good. "Dodge it!" Jazmine said. Sam said the same. All four of their pokemon jumped. In the air, Turtwig got the force he needed. Slaming the force of Minun's Charge Beam along with Turtwig's own Absorb, Turtwig absorbed a lot of energy along with dealing a lot of damage to Minun. Suddenly, Plusle's poorly aimed sing attack hit Minun, putting it to sleep. Plulse fled out of its pure shame. Wait...if I let it go, it'll just cause more trouble. I can't let that happend, Sam thought. "Now's my chance!" Sam said. He threw a pokeball at the sleeping form of Minun. It hit, sucking the very weakened pokemon in. Sam could tell Jazmine also wanted Sam to catch it. One shake...then two, and now Sam had to wait, to see if the click would come. This capture would be deciding the pokemon's fate, along with that of potentially many trainers.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • cooldude345: Ok first off...don't repost something...I must have missed your post on accident(the original one) and I just noticed it this morning and would have answered. Yes you may, but from now on please do not spam the thread.

dboring: For some reason your post isn't showing the whole thing on my comp...when I get back from school I'll check it again and see if it does...If it doesn't, I'm sorry to say but you might have to post it again...

star88: Yes, Absol is reserved for you:)

sasuneuchiha: umm. I guess it was good enough to capture Minun. I'll have to deduct two levels off of him though, but he'll keep the same moves though:)
    You captured a level 8, shiny, male Minun!

king:
    Pyu grew to lvl. 11!
    Pyu learned ThunderWave!
    Liz grew to lvl. 6!
    Liz learned Tail Whip!

Last edited:

Fiver

Resigned. March 2005 - May 2012
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2016
    Chapter 3: Route 2 – A Double Shock, Please! (Mudkip vs. Plusle and Minun)

Coming onto route two, Zach had got to the road before him as he remembered the special mission that Birch had told him about. An evil Plusle and a Minun were hurting harmless pokémon as well as pokémon trainers that were passing by in this area. But what could a boy and the water type pokémon do against what had the potential to be two rather strong electric type pokémon, at least in Mudkip's case since not much was known about what kind of attacks they had. If he were to sustain any hits from electric attacks it would be very bad.

But Zach wasn't about to let that stop them, after all Mudkip was hardy in nature and also was with a trainer, although new as he had the speed and moves, to almost never fail.
    In short Mudkip had learned to be quick and smart while in battle, like his trainer who also had valued teamwork and friendship as their way of getting through anything that crossed their path, unlike some who had cared little for their pokémon and wasting no time in raising their levels to own a team of powerhouse pokémon.

"Ah Plusle and Minun, I've found you." Zach said from a distance as he moved forward after spotting the two electric pokémon that Birch told him about that were causing problems in this area. Now it was as good a time as any to stop these pokémon as they were harassing a poor Wurmple that was trying to climb a tree to safety.

Focusing on Minun in order to get to the Plusle behind, Zach said his first attack command of the day. "Mudkip use Tackle on Minun!, and once we have momentarily dealt with the Minun, run back and use mud slap on the other pokémon behind the Minun we knocked down."

"Minun nun"! the minus pokémon cried, who noticed the Mudkip just off to the side which alerted the Plusle that someone was obviously trying to stop them, both taking their focus off the now hurt Wurmple.

"Mudkip mud!" the Mud Fish Pokémon replied as he made a direct hit with a Tackle attack, giving enough time to land a Mud Slap on Plusle before Minun had the chance to stand up and help out his sister to stop the unknown trainer's starter Pokémon, gearing up for a Helping Hand which had been followed up with Sing from the opposing Plusle.

"Mudkip, no don't listen!" Zach cried out, but it was too late for Mudkip to react to his trainer's command as Plusle's Sing move had already taken effect, sending Mudkip straight into a deep sleep.

Running over to try waking his poor pokémon up, Zach wished he had something to use on Mudkip to bring him out of his slumber. Zach stayed kneeling at Mudkip's side, looking and feeling both completely stunned that Sing alone brought Mudkip down for the moment. Minun ran off into the distance, leaving Plusle alone in the now muddy grass while Zach watched Minun continue on through the trees until he had disappeared from view.

But Mudkip was still out - Was there a pokémon centre nearby that could be some help or an awakening item that might have been dropped or something? Zach asked himself as he hopelessly started a search in the grass nearest to him.

Last edited:
    Years
  • https://s5.tinypic.com/2dipsba.jpg
    https://s5.tinypic.com/2dipsba.jpgNew HoennCharacter Name: Yenic
    Birth Date: May 23, 1995
    Appearance: Yenic is very mysterious looking. He wears a dark blue shirt with a red zipper jacket with two white lines on the neck. And He wears long, black jeans with white lines on the bottom. He has long, shaggy hair that tends to go in his plain, mysterious face and pale, blue eyes. He flicks the hair out of his face occasionally. He wears small, olden time like glasses. Most of the time, he is seen wearing a strange-looking pendant; a small jagged fang, believed to be the fang of the Shiny Mightyena that he aims to add to his "Yena" collection ( a collection of rare and and powerful Poochyena and Mightyena, his two favourite Pokemon). Yenic always keeps Poke-Balls at hand. Yenic has a habit of tapping his right foot when impatient.
    Personality: Yenic is a very odd person. He has a British accent. At times he is a sweet, caring Pokemon Trainer. But when he battles alongside his Poochyena, his personality gets fierce. He trains Poochyena to use it's utmost power, and teaches it rare moves like Shadow Ball. His Poochyena means everything to him. He gets easily offended when others consider it "weak" or "useless". But most of the time, Yenic is very easy to talk to and do stuff with. His favourite thing to do is train in the wild. That way, he has a chance to encounter the infamous Shiny Mightyena he met when he was a small child just outside of Littleroot Town.

History: Yenic lived in Littleroot town ever since he was a child. His father was an Aide for Professor Birch and his Mom worked at the Berry Shop near Rustboro City. Even though neither of his parents had any Pokemon, Yenic had a burning desire of one day being a Pokemon Trainer. What he loved to do was to play with the Poochyena near Rustboro; feeding them, grooming them, etc. The Poochyena trusted him so much, they never dared to attack him.
    Then one day, just as Yenic went for his daily visit, he encountered a new Pokemon. A Pokemon he had never seen. It was a Shiny Mightyena. It fled at the spot but left Yenic something far greater. A dream. A dream to one day catch it and train it to be the best.
    Even when he was older, he kept visiting the Poochyena, never seeing the Shiny Mightyena again.
    Now that he is 13, he is ready to start his Pokemon journey and train a perticular Poochyena, one that lived with him and been by his side ever since he could remember. Even though it doesn't live in a Poke Ball, Poochyena treated Yenic as a trus Trainer and was excited about starting the journey too. Now together, he hopes to gather more Pokemon, beat the Elite Four and hopefully, encounter the elusive Shiny Mightyena again.
    Starter Pokemon: New Hoennhttps://archives.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Image:MDP261.png
    Baltoy, Genderless, Docile Nature

RP Example (Off the top of my head since this is my FIRST ever RPG):
    "Poochyena, Stop!" Yenic laughed, running after his furry friend.

Poochyena was running all over the nice, calm Route 101 meadow, barking happily. It ws a game Yenic and Poochyena loved to play. Most of the time though, Poochyena won. He was always more agile than his Trainer.

"Alright Poochyena, I give up!" Yenic laughed, falling into the swaying grass beneath him. Poochyena ran over and jumped on him, lickily his face happily. Yenic rubbed Poochyena back, smiling. Then he looked into the golwing sun above him.

" Tomorrow, the adventure starts." He whispered. He closed his eyes, remembering that day, that time, that Pokemon…

It was eight years now. Eight long but quick years ago. He had just went to visit the Poochyena of Route 101 like ha always did, bringing them plates of ripe Oran Berries and Fresh Water from Lavridge Town. He loved seeing the poochyena's faces at the sight of the wonderous lunch. But that day, as he neared the small clearing where they ususally met, a huge, yellow canine-like Pokemon, jumped in front of him, sparkles flying from his fur. The plates dropped from his hands in awe. It wasn't any ordinary Pokemon . It was a Shiny Mightyena. Then, as soon as it came, it ran up the slope, towards Oldale Town. Yenic stood there as if frozen. He had just seen a Shiny Pokemon, the first one he had ever seen.

Yenic reopened his eyes, staring into Poochyena's cute but curious look. He gave a low bark and Yenic rubbed him gently on the head.

"Yes, I was thinking of him again. You believe I saw it, don't you?" he asked, smiling.
    Poochyena licked his face. That meant yes enough to Yenic. But his parents weren't so believable.

"It's O.K son. It was the sun in your eyes, nothing more." His father chuckled, siting in his armchair like he always did after a long day in the Lab of Professor Birch.

"He's right hon. Mightyena don't live in Route 101. It's just not possible. Even a shiny one." His mother added, stirring her famous Cinnabar Hot Chili.

"We'll prove them wrong, won't we?" Yenic asked Poochyena.
    Poochyena gave another lick. Another yes.Yenic stood up, looking up into the clear, blue sky.

"We will accomplish our destiny!" he smiled.

:)

Last edited:

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • so as i said i would. sorry about the delay the internet was been dodgy and i couldn't get on pc yesterday.
    character name: midnight
    character age : 14
    character description: midnight has long black hair with a natural blood red streak. her eyes are shockingly blue . she is always pale no matter how sunny the weather is. she wares a dark purple dress and often has a black cloak around her shoulders. she also wares black boots. she has a scar down her right wrist from an accident to do with a mirror. there is a talisman from another world that always hangs around her neck as a good luck charm. since her decision to come to hoen and become a pokemon trainer a handful of pokeballs hang from around her waist. she never seems to have a bag but everything she wants when she wants it often seems to appear.

character personality: midnight is a very dark seeming person. she tends to prefer her own company or that of pokemon than people. if confounted with a person she is more likely to run away unless they paticually annoy her. when her mind is set on some thing she will stop at nothing to get it. pokemon do not scare her but her people skills are really bad. she rarely goes in cities preferring to stay out in the wild alone. though she may seem cold hearted deep down she is just lonely and wants a friend.

history: midnights history is very tangled. when she was very little her parents abandoned her to a group of hungry mightyena. she was saved by an absol and it's child and has since then love all dark pokemon. the two absols made sure she was found by some one. that someone happened to be sabrina. sabrina could sense midnights power over the elements of pokemon and sought to train her but her midnights power got out of control she was kicked out of sabrina's school for sabrina saw her as a threat. midnight was banned form having psychic pokemon for sabrina worried that they may help release more of midnights power which could end up causing problems. midnights power has since stayed at the same level as sabrina's. midnight can to hoen to get away from sabrina's ever watching eyes and came across a wounded absol. she brought the absol to professor birch in the hope that i could be healed and that she may finally get a pokemon to be her friend.
    midnight got the scar on her hand because a group of boys in the town where midnight was training midnight thought i would be funny to tease her because she could have no pokemon at that time. annoyed at this midnight challenged to boy to battle of her using the powers she had gain against their pokemon. one of the boy mockingly sent out his misdreavous for he thought midnight like sabrina would be weak against ghost pokemon. midnight rebounded the shadowball and sent one of her own behind the misdreavous resulting in it flying and smashing the mirror behind her. shards of the mirror flew every where one causing a deep cut on midnight's wrist. sabrina came at that moment and was furious when she found out what had happened. she healed the midreavous and whipped the boys minds before teleporting them to a pokemon centre. she made midnight promise never to battle trainers pokemon for sport. feeling guilty at been so cross sabrina offered to heal the wound that the mirror had caused. midnight refused but didn't tell sabrina why. unknown to any one but her a shard of the gem that misdreavous wares to amplify it's power had become lodged deeply in the wound. midnight thinks the shard is the reason she can understand pokemon and her powers seem stronger
    pokemon: absol, female, timid nature
    writing example:
    a few hours later and Star is been taught how to catch pokemon properly by Birch when Star notices a distressed pokemons call. Suddenly a kyogre comes shooting out of the bushes into the clearing that Star is in. Birch whips around in complete shock and is even more stunned when Star tells Caty to surround the Kyogre by a wall of water. As he steps to stop her he finds him self cut of from all three Star, Caty and the kyogre by a ring of water.

" go Caty! Lets hydropump her into the wall." Star commanded leaving the kyogre stunned at the power of the move.

No normal baby Mudkip is this powerful. I will test it with sheercold. Oh on that was a mistake, it is shooting hydropump again, I will end up in an ice wall this time. That girl. She is familiar. Star. That is what the man shouts. I can see her eyes. Silver! That is the mark of a true pokemon master. I know with her I will be safe. A pokeball! She is going to try and catch me. Then I will put up no fight. Silver eyed Star you win.

Unseen to anyone but Star, the kyogre nodded its head slightly in acceptance of it's new friend and master. She understood what she had to do, this was why she was here, why she had that bracelet even if she didn't know it yet.

:furretlock:

Last edited:

star88

colour blind artist [no joke]
    Years
  • actually i asked him to reserve it for me if you read the earlier posts on this page.

King!

better
    Years
  • Chapter 3: Double Trouble/ vs. Totodile!

Ding! The noise that was made every time a Pokemon was captured rang in Jazmine's ears, a sound she loved. "Congrats!", she said, excitedly.

"Thanks! I caught a Minun!", Sam said, pushing out the words. He had done it again, and he rembered the time he had caught Poochyena. The two called back their Pokemon, and sprayed them with juice from the last Oran berries. Pyu climbed back up on Jazmine's shoulder, a worried expression on her face.

"What is it, Pyu?", Jazmine asked, worried also.

"Pi-Piu!" Pyu pointed a tree nearby.

As the two turned to look, they realized what was wrong. The tree had caught on fire, and was now in a flurry of blazing orange.

"Oh no!", the two shouted, as they watched the fire start to spread.

"None of our Pokemon know water type moves, and Sand-Attack wouldn't do the trick", Sam said, deep in thought.

"He's...so....smart!", Jazmine thought. "We're going to need some help", she said.

"Yeah, but I doubt there's any water types here...."

"I saw a lake near by, it's where I got the water! Maybe we can get some help from the Pokemon there!", Jazmine said, in a hurry.

"That's not a bad idea........But.......the smoke is blocking the way", Sam replied.

"Right, that won't do", Jazmine said, dazed.

Then, suddenly, they heard a shout from across the smoke. "Jazmine! Is that you!", it cried.

"Peter!", Jazmine called back, in relief.

"I found this Pokemon, he wants to help!", Peter replied. Then, Jazmine heard another noise, and soon, the fire was dying, and water could be seen.

"Awesome!", Jazmine and Sam cried, as the fire cleared completely, and a small crocodile-like Pokemon could be seen.

"Peter, it's you!", Jazmine called, running to greet him. "Come back to the campsite with us"

The trio walked back to the camp, and sat down on the blanket to finish their dinner.

"Come back out, guys!" Sam called.

"You too, Liz!"

"Let's go, Maggie!"

The Pokemon were released, and proceeded to eat their dinner, too.

"To-To?", Jazmine heard a small voice ask. The trio turned around, and saw the small crocodile Pokemon again.

"Here, have some food, you deserve it!", Jazmine said, grabbing him and placing him down in front of a bowl full of Poffins.

"Totodile!", the Pokemon yelled, and quickly gobbled the food down. After the group finished eating, they squeezed into the tent, and layed down on their sleeping bags.

"It's been a long day", Jazmine said, drifting to sleep.

The group awoke, and jumped out of bed. They quickly ate breakfest, and un-pitched the tent. "Well, let's be on our way!", Sam said, once everything was cleaned.

They walked to the path, and continued down it, the sand crunching underneath them. "Wait", Jazmine said, turning around. She saw the Pokemon, the one that had put the fire out.

"To!", it shouted, excitedly.

"Jazmine", Sam said, thinking. "It wants to go with you!"

"Really, is that true?", Jazmine asked the Pokemon.

"To-To!", it replied, nodding.

"Okay!", Jazmine said, pulling a Pokeball from her bag. "Here goes!"

She dropped the Pokeball on the ground, and the Pokeball consumed the Pokemon. It shook once, twice, and.......

OOC: Hope this is alright!

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • ok! Everyone who has done an actual story post I'll edit this with the updates but I gotta go in a min. so I'm going to update SUs...

Poocheyana: No you may not have Poocheyana. But, with Baltoy your accepted! Just edit your TC with Baltoy and Poocheyana because your going to be starting on Route 2.

Star88: Pending! Just add one mor eparagraph to history, and your fine:)

dboring: Good post!
    Nidoran grew to lvl. 8!
    Nidoran learned Focus Energy!
    Ledyba grew to lvl. 6!
    Ledyba learned Supersonic!

fiver: Go to sleep Mudkip!
    Zach found and received 1 Chesto Berry!

king: it was a little short, but I like how you caught it out of friendship...next time add more description:)
    Jazmine caught a level 7 male Totodile!(I can't remember did I tell you it was a shiny too or no?)

Last edited:

§acred†Beo!

F.A.T.E.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 19, 2020
    After coming off his intense double battle against Landon, Beo found himself in the midst of route 2. Knowing he still had awhile left to go he started to sprint a little bit, hoping to get some exercise while getting to the next town faster. He then decided this would be good for his pokemon to get a workout in to, and he let them out of there pokeballs.

"Ok guys listen up were going to have a little workout by running for awhile ok, so just try to keep up" Beo said to his pokemon with a smile. The two pokemon looked at him, and before Beo noticed they took off without him, they thought he wanted to race. Beo laughed then took off after them, he quickly caught up to Ledyba who was just not meant to be a runner, which is most likely why she has wings, he then caught up to Nidoran who was moving at top speed.

As the race continued Beo was unaware of his surrondings and all of a sudden he tripped over a stick and fell right into a huge bush. As Beo looked around in the bush he noticed a ton of sleeping worm looking pokemon, he reached for his pokedex and opened it up.

"Wurmple the worm pokemon, it will defend itself with the spikes on it's rear, they also love to spit white silk at there enemys" the pokedex said.

"Oh boy, maybe I should get out of here very quitely" he said as he put the pokedex back in his bag and tried to manauver out of the bush. As he almost was out he saw Ledyba come flying in and when she saw Beo she started to shout happily.

"Led-led-led-yba" she shouted.

"NO ledyba quite!" Beo screamed as he noticed the wurmples started waking up he quickly dashed out of the tree but as he had just made it out he was spun in the white silk, and he fell to the ground. There were about ten wurmples and they all had very angry expressions on there face. At this point Beo's whole body was spun up except from hit chin up.

"Not good not good" he shouted as the wurmples started to crawl on his spun up body. They all had there pointy rears cocked back and ready to strike down on him. But Nidoran and leyba hit them each off with Peck and tackle.

"Nice going guys now get---" Beo tried to say the rest but his mouth was now covered in silk. It looks like it was up to his pokemon alone this time.

The wurmples started shooting silk at Nidoran and Ledyba but the two of them dodge it gracefully. Nidoran sped up and hit one of them directly knocking it out with a peck. Ledyba took another one out with a tackle. There were now eight of them left, and they seemed to be tiring out quickly. As Nidoran went in to hit another one with peck, but was tied up with a string shot from the side before he could hit it. It was now only up to Ledyba who had basically caused this mess in the first place.

"Oh god, come on Ledyba you can do it" Beo thought to himself but deep down inside knew this may be the end.

At that moment ledyba was hit with a string shot and was falling to the ground. But before she hit, she let out a loud screech and the eight remaining wurmples started attack each other till the were all wrapped up in there own silk. Beo looked on in astonishment of what just happend. He realized Ledyba had used supersonic, which confused the wurmples.

As Beo was let free from the sticky silk he looked down to see one of the wild wurmples knocked out, and decided it may come in handy for some things, he threw a pokeball at it and watched wondering if it would be caught.

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • king: ok!:):)

dboring: ok post...
    You caght a level 3 male Wurmple!!

star88: better! Accepted! Please notify me if there is one other Pokemon you wanted to catch from Route 1 because you will be starting on Route 2:)

Aitania

overwhelming c u t e n e s s!
    Years
  • Sorry for replying late, Pikalover! I was busy with school!

Chapter 2 : Just Live Your Life [Route 1]​
    "Bluu! Bluu!" Cried an excited Swablu as it perched on a certain pink-haired girl's head, "Bluu!!"

Yvonne was running with her two legs as her hands grasped Eavan who sat on her head. The two felt the wonderful breeze hit them as they mutually enjoyed the feeling. The lass continued running as she laughed along Eavan's cries of joy. The two looked as if they knew each other since they were just born! The Swablu continued to flap it's white wings and laughed. Yvonne too join the laughter as she continued running with the bird.

Suddenly a grumpy Ledyba flew out of the trees and growled, "Ledyba!!" It certainly did not look happy with the constant noise ruining the peaceful environment. The bug pokemon immediately headed towards the Swablu on Yvonne's head and tackled it with it's head.

Eavan squealed as the ladybug-like pokemon came dashing towards them. The bird was too slow and too surprised by the sudden appearance that she was immediately hit by the Ledyba. Eavan dropped from Yvonne's grip by the blow but then immediately levitated back up as she started flying up high.

Yvonne was also shocked by the Ledyba. When Eavan was hit, the girl couldn't help but run towards the fallen one, however the Swablu regained it's energy and started flying up high beautifully. Yvonne was amazed by the way Eavan was determined then looked at the Ledyba with a grin, this was going to be a quick battle since Swablu had it's flying-type advantages! With that, Yvonne commanded, "Eavan! Use Peck!"

"Swabluu!!", Eavan cried out like how an eagle would and swooped down towards the Ledyba. It's cotton-like wings straightened as it glided down. The beak of the Swablu began to glow as it looked like it grew bigger, then the Swablu poked it's sharp beak on the Ledyba's head as it used Peck.

The Ledyba was only level 4 and had taken a large amount of damage from the bird. It exclaimed, "Ledyba!" As it tried to defend itself with it's hands when the Swablu pecked it. The pokemon started feeling very low-spirited and weak as it's HP had reached low from the super-effective attack. However it did not give up and tried to encounter the bird with Tackle again.

The girl grinned widely at the sight of Eavan's spectacular tactics and was amazed by how beautifully the bird presented it. Maybe Yvonne should consider entering Eavan into contests! However, now was not the time to think about the future as the Ledyba once again tried to Tackle her pokemon. Yvonne reacted quickly, "Dodge it then use your speed to give it a good Peck!"

Eavan's swift speed and ability to fly was able to avoid the Tackle from hitting her as she flapped her wings rapidly. She listened to her master's commands as she started swooning down towards the Ledyba again with quick agility. Once again her beak glowed brightly as the bird prepared a end to the battle. She used Peck again on the Ledyba then flew back up again to get ready to dodge the Ledyba's attack incase it fought back.

The Ledyba took the blow harshly. As predicted the flying move had certainly had countered the weak bug pokemon. Consequently, the Ledyba felt it's whole entire body weaken as it slowly collasped onto the ground. It's eyes formed spins as a symbol that the Swablu had defeated it. It fainted.

"Yes!", Yvonne cheered as she jumped up high. She threw her hands up as she ran towards Eavan with bliss. This was great! Her first battle with a wild pokemon had definitely gave her encouragement to her future journey. She captured Eavan into her hands and gave her an affectionate hug, whispering softly, "You were perfect, Eavan!"

The Swablu giggled as Yvonne praised it. Oh Eavan was so happy she was able to please her master. She immediately took likings to her new owner and snuggled her owner in return. She then looked towards the trail of grasses and thought, it was going to be a while until they reached the next town.

Years
  • "O.K, it's time." Yenic said, rubbing Poochyena's head. That night, Yenic decided rather than just accepting Poochyena as a Pokemon of his, he would battle it with his first Pokemon from Prof. Birch's. He and Poochyena both decided on this. Yenic wanted to know that he caught Poochyena fair and square and not by just friendship.

" Are you ready bud?" Yenic asked.

Poochyena barked a competitive yes.

"Alright, let's go to the lab." he announced, flinging open a door. Poochyena was first to run out. He sniffed tha air curiously. Poochyena barked to Yenic. A low, nervous bark. Something was wrong at route 101, yenic could just tell by the way Poochyena looked at the route. Then something happened that ensured Yenic's fear. A loud cry. It was Prof. Birch! yenic quickly looked at Poochyena.

"Let's check it out". Yenic said. Poochyena had already started towards the noise. The twosome ran through bushes, trees and tall grass until they reached a huge rock where Prof. Birch was cornered by the biggest Zigzagoon Yenic had ever seen.

" Y-Y-you! Your yenic, Tom's boy, right?" the professor cried. Yenic nodded. Prof. birch quickly glanced over at a huge brown bag laying near Poochyena who was sniffing the contents.

"Your Pokemon is in their. It just came today from Oldale Town. I was just about to bring it to you when this Zigzagoon attacked. Use it to repel it!" he cried.

poochyena brought the bag over with no trouble at all, dropping it at Yenic's feet.

"Thanks pal!" Yenic nodded, picking up the bag. He opened it and searched for the Poke Ball.

"It's not in here!' Yenic cried.

"Check the front pouch!" the professor cried.

Yenic openend it up and found a small red and white ball.

"Got it!" Yenic cried, looking at it with glee. "Now, to activate it. Go, Poke-Ball!" Yenic yelled throwing it towards the zigzagoon. It bounced sereval times before it opened and let out a silver light. A small form was taking place. Then, within seconds, appeared a small, toy-like Ground_Type Pokemon.

"A Baltoy! Perfect!" Yenic yelled. "I know just the move to use! Baltoy! Use Psybeam!"

Baltoys small, red line-like eyes sparkled a weird purple and shot out a strong purple beam. It hit Zigzagoon right on the spot. it was a definate critical hit! Zigzagoon quickly scurried off. The professor walked towards Yanic as he sent Baltoy back into his Poke Ball.

"That was fantastic battling, Yenic! Here, these are for you." Prof. Birch said as he reached into his bag, pulling out five other small poke balls and a smaal device known as a Pokedex and handing them to him.

"Thanks!'" Yenic smiled, then looking at Poochyena.

"Ready to battle?" Yenic asked.

"Poochyena gave a loud bark, not taking a moment to consider.

"Alright then, Baltoy, come on out!" Yenic yelled.

Once again, Baltoy reappeared, ready to battle.

" Baltoy, Psybeam!" Yenic yelled.

Once again, Baltoy sent a strong beam hurtling towards Poochyena. But even though it hit, Poochyena took no damage.

"Oh yeah!" Yenic said. "Psychic moves don't affect Dark Types like Poochyena.

Before Yenic could call another attack, Poochyena jumped on Baltoy, sinking its teeth on the needle on its head. Baltoy flung Poochyena off but took major damage.

"O.K Baltoy, use Mud-Slap!" Yenic yelled.

Baltoy lowered itself into a muddy puddle and started spining wildly, sending mud all over Poocyhena. Poochyena was blinded by the earth!Yenic held up one of empty balls.

"Now, my friend, Poke Ball, let's go!" Yenic yelled, throwing the ball at Poochyena. The ball absorbed the dog in a sparkling, red light and sucked it in. The ball shook once, twice, even thrice! But it still shook. Everyone waited patiently and finally, after a few minutes the ball stopped. A Male, Brave Poochyena was caught!

Yenic picked up the Poke Ball and opened it, letting Poochyena out.

"Don't worry, for the rest of the run, you're staying out here with me." Yenic smiled. Poochyena gave him a small lick. The adventure had begun.

Last edited:

Pikalover10

I'M BACK!
    Years
  • Aitania: Good post!
    Swablu grew to lvl. 8!
    Swablu learned Astonish!

+Poocheyana+: is this a flashback you were telling me about or no? If not then you have to edit your post with the pokeball wriggling so that I can tell you if you caught it or not and what level and gender it is.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back