• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New...ish

Years
  • Hello! I'm not really new, but I feel new. I haven't been here since April-ish. I tried to come back once, didn't really work out. School, & all that other fun life stuff has made it hard for me to get the time to play very much, lat alone do anything else. I mostly "hung out" over in trade corner. Soooo here I am, again. Hi!

Auserk

Auserk
    Years
    • Seen Mar 13, 2018
    Hey Rebel, I know what it is like trying to juggle everything with games. Best of luck getting time to enjoy yourself.

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Welcome back to the forums, rebel :3 there's no shame in hanging out in the Trade Corner, but it would be cool if you crawled out of there this time and had a look at the rest of PC too! There is so much to do here and something for every taste. Hopefully I'll see you around :3

Years
  • Lots of us can definitely understand your situation. Life takes priority but it's really great that you decided to pop back on the forum. n~n Nice to have you around again, Rebel.

Something is always changing here on PC so perhaps this time you'll stick around for a little while longer. Still have plans to explore around the Trade Corner or will you be branching out to other areas of the forum, too? If you're ever lost about anything you should definitely contact the staff. We're always around and do our best to assist.

See you. :) Lemme know if you'd ever like to chat, am always down to meet other people!

Back