• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New kid in town (:

Years
  • Hi there, I'm Arcius. I'm new to the forum, as you can guess xD

I'm mostly one to lurk, seeing as Im not on forums as much as I was. I was really big into forums few years back, but still lol

As far as games go, I play mostly animal crossing and Pokemon and and dying to get my hands on omega ruby or alpha sapphire when they're out finally~

Anyhow! I imagine I'll enjoy it here when I do post and such c:

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • ORAS fan! Welcome around to PC! It's okay if you're a newbie, but do remember to mingle in! If you're ever bored, do not fear to VM me! I don't bite! Anyway, please enjoy your stay here with us!

Musicality

~Musical Melodies~
    Years
  • Hi there, I'm Arcius. I'm new to the forum, as you can guess xD

I'm mostly one to lurk, seeing as Im not on forums as much as I was. I was really big into forums few years back, but still lol

As far as games go, I play mostly animal crossing and Pokemon and and dying to get my hands on omega ruby or alpha sapphire when they're out finally~

Anyhow! I imagine I'll enjoy it here when I do post and such c:

Hey Arcius, welcome to PC. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :)

Yeah, you should lurk a bit before posting, and familiarize yourself with the various forum sections and whatnot. We have forums for nearly every aspect of discussion for Pokemon and quite a few non-Pokemon forums as well, so you should try to check them all out and see which one you have the most interest in. Or you could just jump right in, there's nothing wrong about that. xD

I do and still love Animal Crossing, but stopped playing it after a while due to the fact that it used the DS clock, which isn't helpful when you're at school the entire day and your village is empty at 3am. :p It's for that reason I prefer Harvest Moon, which works independently of the game and real clock, instead it runs using a clock in game.

Yeah, it's cool that you're getting ORAS. Lots of people can't wait to get their hands on it. Are you just going into a store and grabbing it, or are you preordering it? Either way, you can stop by our Omega Ruby and Aha Sapphire forums and chat with other users with anything pertaining to ORAS.

PC is a fun place, and I'm sure you'll love it here. If you need anything, feel free to VM/PM me, I'd be more than happy to chat or help. Ciao! O/

Years
  • Hey Arcius, welcome to PC. Hope you'll enjoy it as much as I do. :)

Yeah, you should lurk a bit before posting, and familiarize yourself with the various forum sections and whatnot. We have forums for nearly every aspect of discussion for Pokemon and quite a few non-Pokemon forums as well, so you should try to check them all out and see which one you have the most interest in. Or you could just jump right in, there's nothing wrong about that. xD

I do and still love Animal Crossing, but stopped playing it after a while due to the fact that it used the DS clock, which isn't helpful when you're at school the entire day and your village is empty at 3am. :p It's for that reason I prefer Harvest Moon, which works independently of the game and real clock, instead it runs using a clock in game.

Yeah, it's cool that you're getting ORAS. Lots of people can't wait to get their hands on it. Are you just going into a store and grabbing it, or are you preordering it? Either way, you can stop by our Omega Ruby and Aha Sapphire forums and chat with other users with anything pertaining to ORAS.

PC is a fun place, and I'm sure you'll love it here. If you need anything, feel free to VM/PM me, I'd be more than happy to chat or help. Ciao! O/
    Thank you c: and that's generally what I do before posting, lurk around see what there is, how the people are, and whatnot lol weird habit I have from avatar forums xD

I love animal crossing, always have, and enjoyed the fact that you could change the time in the game~
    But to each his own xD

I don't know yet, tbh, Im probably going to be saving up and maybe preordering get it.. Haven't fully decided it, really lol

I'll be sure to if I ever need anything, thank you c:

Dedenne1

[SPAN="FONT-SIZE:16.5PX; FONT-FAMILY: SATISFY; TEX
    Years
  • Well ive been here for almost a year (yes my anniversary is coming up) and ive mostly lurked by the fangames and rom hacks but now i meet people i trade im in clubs i battle socialize and help with some fangames so we all start somewhere and lurking isnt bad at all! :) nice to meet u btw and pm me if u have a question

Back