• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member here!

shuppet_is_dumb

Im just joking in my username
Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2009
    Hello! I'm 13 and my favorite pokemon is Totodile! I have Diamond, Pearl, Ruby ,FireRed and Battle Revolution

Aqua Mudkip

LOL I'm okay!
    Years
  • Aqua Mudkip:/ Welcome new trainer! Enjoy your stay and stick with the rules! Umm... change your accounts name before any member gets offended and before a Moderator deletes you. Anyways, have fun! :D

Binary

え?
    Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2014
    Wierd username....
    Err yeah, welcome to PC!
    Umm....have lots of fun and read the rules, ok? Stay active and make alot of friends!
    If you need help or want to be friends pm me!

~Celebi

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    There are lot's of toto and mudkip fans here ^^ however welcome to PC..
    enjoy you're stay and do not spam.. :D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Hey! I quite like Totodile, though he isn't my favorite... But the Johto starters are the best, so you scored a point with that.

I have all the games for the Gameboy and DS, so if you have wi-fi, just let me know, maybe we could battle?

Anyways, welcome, and if you have any questions just PM me.

Azonic

hello friends
    Years
  • Shuppet rox >:O

lol welcome to the PokeCommunity! Have fun and stay active. And make a lot of friends [like me :D]

Back