• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New member :)

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Hai, I'm Mutendo64. I'm a new member but not new to the site. This site has helped me a lot with my Leaf Green rom hack(message me for the link, it's called Pokemon Legendary Leaf Green). It's not quite complete, I just got tired of messing with it day in and day out so I'm aspiring to edit Pokemon Blue. I also have a facebook page for the rom hack where you can find any updates on it. All save states will work with updates so no progress will be lost. If any of you have any tips for GB editing, Let me know c;

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • Welcome to the forums Mutendo64, glad you've decided to involve yourself back into the community again! I'm sure you work (game) is amazing! Have fun around here, and enjoy yourself! :3

Pinta77

Welcome =) you could actually post a thread in the "progressing hacks" section if you wanted to. It's a nice way to get the word out about your Rom hacks.

Anyway, it's nice to see you on PC and good luck Rom hacking

Years
  • Hi there, Mutendo64~! Welcome to PC. :3

Buut yeah, since you've been lurking a while, I'm sure you're familiar with our amazing Emulation section. It's got tools/resources and such for you to use, so if you haven't already, check 'em out! It'll be a lot more helpful to dig around there than asking in this thread to be honest, haha. n__n;

Anyway, have you been enjoying the forum so far? I'd love it if you could stick around and get involved in the discussions, because PC is an awesome forum that could use more awesome members like you.

Have fun and feel free to PM me if you need help :D

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
    Years
  • Hai Mutendo, glad you can make it over to our parlor <3

Ah,so you've already got a feel for the site! That's great. <3 I juuuust recommend that you visit the other boards as well if you are interested~ It's just that they have loads of discussion between fellow members. :3 BUT yeah, It's cool that you're into ROM Hacking as well; there's a lot of new members that join who are interested in ROM Hacking as well; maybe you can meet them someday. ^^

I, myself don't know much about GB editing, however, you could check out the Tutorials sub-forum, as sort of a nice reference to find a guide that may help you.

Well, I hope we can talk sometime, and enjoy your stay~~!

Years
    • Seen Jan 23, 2016
    Thank you all for replying and for the tips! <3
    I'll definately post in the "Progressing Hacks" section and check out the tutorial sub-forum c:

Years
  • Hi Mutendo, I'm Hikari. (Well, not my real name)

I just thought I'd pop up to welcome you. Everyone's got you covered but I wish you good luck with your hack.

Remember to read the rules or contact a moderator!

- Hikari10

Back