• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

TyRobot

Thanks Obamasnow!
Years
  • Been lurking around on here, so I decided to join. Grew up with Red and Blue, and I haven't missed a a generation. I'm hoping to exchange some Friend Codes too for X and Y!

I have a full pokedex on Black 2...so I'm ready for Dec. 27th :/

Currently playing: Minecraft, DayZ, Path of Exile

I have a TeamSpeak3 server - pm me for info! Anyhow, nice to meet all of you, and maybe we can all do some trading and battles? ^^

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Welcome TyRobot!!

I've been with Pokemon since the beginning too!! My first game was Red and I got it as a Christmas gift when I was 7! Been playing them ever since and like you I've never skipped a generation. I'm still needing to get X and Y though. I'm rather broke at the moment so I can't even a 3DS :/. Waiting till I have money has been so difficult! But I'll manage ,I still have Black 2 and White 2 to complete to keep me busy. I'm hoping to get either X or Y by December 27th so I can get the Speed Boost Torchic and us Pokemon Bank during the trail period as much as I can. :) Unfortunately that means I won't be able to trade or battle you in X and Y for a while, but there's still tons of people who can. You can post your 3DS friend code in the Friend Code Sharing thread and you'll likely find someone who wants to trade or battle. Or if that doesn't go well, you can always post in Trade Corner or Battle Center. Either way, you should hopefully find someone to battle with. Good luck in your search!

Hope you have a really good time here!! If you're in need of a friend, I'll always be there.Just visit my profile and send me a VM or PM and I'll respond ASAP. If you have further questions feel free to ask a staff member in the bold letters. See you later dude!

TyRobot

Thanks Obamasnow!
    Years
  • Awesome, it will be that much sweeter when you get your 3DS and X and Y. We'll definitely have to exchange friend codes then, too. ^^

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • hey and welcome TyRobot :)

I see, a fellow veteran pokémon lover :)!
    I too have played and loved pokemon since the first generation, and I never got bored of playing. I didn't miss a single generation too, although I must admit that I have personal preferences over the generations :P

I will add your friend code, I hope I can get a shiny Mesquerain from your safari,
    and I hope we can trade sometimes! I'm not very much into battling, but I can give it a try, right? :) My friend code is in my signature ;)

Like AWSquared said, if there's anything you need help with just ask around, there are lots of people here who are willing to help you out anytime.
    I hope I see you around often in the future, and I hope I can trade (and battle) with you sometimes :)

Years
  • Tell me about it! xD;;; I'm so ready for late December so I can finally move all my Pokemon from B/W2 onto X and Y. Have so many cool Pokemon to play with and it's so very exciting. Too bad that's still a ways away. ;( Welcome, TyRobot!

We have a fair few things in common already.. we both started around R/B, as have a handful of others here on the forum. It's wonderful to have such long-time Pokefans join us on PC and always makes me happy to see. Surely you have lots to contribute and discuss as someone who's been a fan for such a long time! You're really going to love this place so stick around and have fun. I'm around to help anytime if you're confused! ♥

Years
  • Hi there TyRobot and welcome aboard!

Nice to see you've played every generation so far, right now I've only managed to play 3rd-5th Gen. Like Cirno there, I need to wait quite a while before I even get around to X and Y but I'll be sure to let you know once I start to play the new games. Also, given all the Pokemon topics you'll find I'm sure you can make some friends here.

But yeah, I've been a long-time fan myself and I don't plan on giving up my first love ever that is Pokemon. Anyways, I'm sure you can stick around and contribute well to the community and the staff like Cirno there are always happy to help you out, as well as the older members such as myself. Have fun and I'll see you!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

TyRobot

Thanks Obamasnow!
    Years
  • Thank you all so much for the kind welcome! This is exactly the kind of pokemon community I've been looking for...so glad I chose this one. Everyone has been so nice! :)

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
    Years
  • Thank you all so much for the kind welcome! This is exactly the kind of pokemon community I've been looking for...so glad I chose this one. Everyone has been so nice! :)

^^ Glad you feel that way, everyone is doing their best to make it as friendly and helpful as possible!

Back