• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Edward Newgate

Everyone is a child of the sea
Years
  • Hey taylor!

tell us more about you :)! What are your interests? Which generation of pokemon games do you like most? What's your ffavorite type of pokemon? What do you like to do when playing a pokemon game?
    here are some examples, I'd like to get to know you better ^^

Years
  • Hey there Taylor, welcome to the world of PokeCommunity!

Like Alpha said, what are your interests? How long've you been into Pokemon? ..why'd you join PC, if there's a specific reason? :o We love getting to know the new peeps here so telling us more is so very welcome. You're not required but it certainly is recommended. You'll definitely settle into PC easily regardless, though, so be sure to stick around! We love every new member and want you guys to have a wonderful time.

Before posting be sure to go over our rules as they're important to ensure you have a good time here. Other than that, you're good to go! See you around and awesome meetin' you.

Years
  • Hi Taylor, welcome to the PC community!

I understand if you are shy given you're new, but why not tell us a bit about you? It's a great way to getting to know your fellow community regulars and who knows, you might share something in common with a member out there. Seeing new faces step into the forums always brightens my day and you are no different.

Anyways, I'm sure you can fit in smoothly and don't hesitate to ask any questions if you are lost because we have people who can help. Reading the rules is important, but I'm sure you'll get the hang of them. Have fun and I'll be looking forward to talking to you.

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back