• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

News: New Mythical Pokémon Revealed, Greninja wins Pokémon of the Year

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
Years
  • Am I the only one that didn't think of the Sandstorm song when it was announced?

I am not fond of monkys, so my initial thought was that I didn't fancy the design. However, I feel like it could grow on me.

Years
  • I personally like it as a pokemon, but not as a mythical. From what we know of it, it's more of a Oranguru/Passimian type pokemon which lives with others in forests rather than something actually mythical.
    Otherwise, I quite like the facial markings - they're very effective at making it look evil and work well with the black colouring. I also think it looks pretty good on all fours (when it is bipedal though, it just looks uncomfortable).

Chillie

The Easygoing Pokenerd~
    Years
  • Overall, not much surprises with the Top 10. Bit disappointing that the stupid frog made #1 tho -.- poor Chespin.

And Zarude is cool too, not the most memorable monkey but still looks pretty smug. Looking forward to his movie too.

Back