• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New on the site and making a hack :)

Years
  • Hello there, i'm VerySillyPenguin and i am new to this site.
    myself and my partner are in the process of making a hack of pokemon firered with fakemon.

If anyone wants to know details about anything about the hack e.g. story, pokemon, gyms etc. feel free to ask :)

i'll upload images of fakemon created so far if anyone is interested.

hope to hear from you pokefans :)

)​

kingdenas

#Team Popplio <3
    Years
  • Heeeey! Welcome to the PC! Nice to meet you :D

So you are creating a ROM Hack? That's great! I don't know anything about hacking a rom but I do enjoy playing ROM Hacks ^^ Anway, if you love ROM Hacking then the ROM Hacking section is for you! It's one of the most famous sections you know??? ;) In that section you can find the Tools,Tutorials and Resources sections where you can check, well .... tools, tutorials and resources to help you making your hack! There is the Begginer's Lounge section too, where you can ask questions about how ROM Hacking ;)
    PC has many other sections to so I suggest you explore our forums :3

About those pictures! The water starter looks so cute :3

If you have any questions just ask ;)
    Enjoy your stay! See you around~

Years
  • Looking great. n~n Hey VerySillyPenguin, welcome to PC! You can make a thread in the Beginner's Lounge with the [Idea] prefix to gather some feedback for your game, I'm sure people will have things to say if you were to show it off there. Lots of big ROM hacking fans here that'd love to see what you're working on. Good luck to you both! Hope we'll see you around often.

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Hey VerySillyPenguin! Welcome to PC 8)

Love your username! Penguins are pretty cool animals aha. And your ROM hack seems quite cool! I haven't played any myself but we have a massive ROM hacking community here and I'm sure they'd love to check it out 8)

If you ever want to chat, feel free to shoot me a message!

Years
  • we have currently made over 30 pokemon and counting so things are looking up, thanks to you guys: we have been motivated to continue with our hack.

a script is currently being written as well as a few ideas for trainers and gym leaders :)

i will make a post on hacks forum soon, thanks again for your help guys, i think i like it here :D

tokyodrift

[i]got me looking for attention[/i]
    Years
    • Age 30
    • he/him
    • Seen Mar 8, 2024
    Welcome to PC, VerySillyPenguin, you've made the right choice! We offer a lot of information related to ROM Hacking, so I'm sure you'll be able to find what you need. I absolutely love your username, it's really cute <3

We have a place for you to share all your ideas! Stop by the Beginner's Lounge and make yourself a thread.

If you need any help or just fancy a chat, don't hesitate to drop me a message. See you around the community! :D

Back