• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New opening [Spoilers]

Status
Not open for further replies.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    If Advanced Generation doesn't end with Hoenn, then they can ONLY redo Kanto, seeing as the new Pokemon games are for Nintendo DS. Just think of that. FR/LG were the only ones remade for GBA so far. Granted, they'll have a good year to change that...

But the way things stand, if AG is still the Pokemon show after Hoenn, they'll redo Kanto, and probably have Max as the main Trainer. Nobody really knows his age anyway... He could be 9 for all you know...

Master T: Or maybe a new story with the same characters. That's what I think it'll be. Maybe they won't focus on the League anymore, but on an enemy that has to be defeated to save the world, like I said before. Of course, I don't think they'll keep Advanced Generation past Hoenn.

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    They won't redo Kanto, they'll simply move onto the Diamond/Pearl area.

^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    People. Advanced Generation simply means the 2nd pokemon series, thats all it doesn't mean only Hoenn nothing! It's just a diffrent name for the show

^The above has been a rant from a annoyed bunny.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    But, you were just saying that Advanced Generation was more of a reference to the GBA games. If that's true, why would they keep that name in the Diamond-Pearl series?

I personally don't think they'll keep that name past Hoenn...

BigCN401

[insert something here]
    Years
    First let me just say this: ALL THINGS comes to an end at some point.

Second, LIEK OMFG! The animation and especially the music was so... beautiful!!! I love it SO much! :D
    JKaizer said:
    Am I the only one that adores the music?
    Can someone make an MP3 rip please? ;_;
    You're not the only one. Kids these day doesn't appreciate this kind of music. :P I will stab my brother when the day comes when 4Kids "dubbed" the that into.

<_<
    >_>

...er, yes I can provide you with a MP3 rip. ^^;

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Cool! It's only fitting that with Glory Day, they'd add a new opening sooner or later.

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    The song is ok, but Ready Go! is still my favourite.

Master T said:
    Actually I just realized that at the end of the opening, it said 40th anniversary. Probably all Tv tokyo shows are having a huge big opening scenes?
    It is appearing for some time now Yu-Gi-Oh! has that same "40th anniversary" logo.

As for what comes after the Hoenn League... I hope their going to do something else rather than participating in an other league.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Unown: Yeah, I agree. That's getting redundant and boring. On What Would You Change About the Anime?, I posted what I thing they should change the pattern of the story to at some point...

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    Master T said:
    Actually I just realized that at the end of the opening, it said 40th anniversary. Probably all Tv tokyo shows are having a huge big opening scenes?
    The 40th Anniversary logo's been there since sometime during The Challenger. o_O Why would Pok?mon be celebrating the TV station's anniversary? If anything, this is either marking the end of Satoshi's journey or celebrating the upcoming 10th anniversary of Pocket Monsters (since the games came out in 1995).

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    TV Tokyo has a way of pimping out all it's shows like that >> So it's just a reminder for the channel I guess.

TSS_Killer

The (6) Train BCCS Owner
    Years
    Well,the new opening is ok,but the trivia has to go,they can waste 2 mins on something actually decent(nothing really comes to mind on how to replace it,but hey,at least this opening is the culmination of most of the openings and endings,and it is a different take on music,A chorus rather than j-pop or something in that genre).

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 10, 2005
    Wow! Thanks a bunch for the screenshots. ^^ But I just can't understand why people see this intro and think that Pokemon has ended, and Satoshi will leave etc. =/ That's way too farfetched an will never happen. And if it did, I'll drink radiator fluid. =P

:StarScreaM:

One Love
    Years
    ^i agree, i can't see why you think that either, it seems more to me like the opposite but anyway, this ending owned, it just goes to show that their is a world out there

Unown_

Sep.2003 - Mar.2010. Resigned
    Years
    Satoshi-kun said:
    If no one noticed (someone should) the title screen is called "Pok?mon Symphonic Medley". It's even marked that. ^^;
    Actually that's the name of the song. The 5th opening had a song called "Ready Go!" and that appeared like this:
    New opening [Spoilers]

The title screen of the new opening looks like this:
    New opening [Spoilers]

Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    Don't the intros get full versions most of the time? I didn't like this and it's not because it was instrumental, because I love that type of music. But I just think this was a really bad instrumental theme that could have been better if it kept more or less the same tone for the whole OP. The first few seconds were good, then it just goes really downhill for me.

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    Maybe the dub theme will be better. They usually change it over here in the states... Wait... That means they'll leave all those cool scenes out... Don't change it!!!

Elite Trainer Raven

Better than you.
    Years
    So far, no word on a full version. Although Japan has announced PSM's part of the Openings/Endings DVD they're releasing that holds all of the series' openings and endings.

The dub song better? Highly unlikely. They haven't had a good theme since Johto Journeys. >_>

SBaby

Dungeon Master
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2015
    That's exactly what I just thought of when I finished the post. I hope they keep the original song this time, or at least the opening.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back