• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

new person!

dark angel

Mistress of the dark
    Years
    ..hello, I'm dark angel but you can call Rina ^^.Anyway, I'm a pokemon fan and new here!! hope to see some replies back! ^^ *waves good-bye*

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    Hi, welcome to The Pok?mon Community. ^_^

Gengar

Funny? Lookin' for me?
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Feb 28, 2004
    Hello , and welcome to PC!! *gets in hummer and holds sings that says Welcome to PC!

Rift

Let's Venture Onward!
    Years
    Welcome to PC dark angel im Falcon, you can call me Scott! *steals back his Hummer from Gengar and pulls out his bazooka* its mine! all mine!

Phantom Angel

aka Dark Heaven
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen May 30, 2004
    Falcon said:
    Welcome to PC dark angel im Falcon, you can call me Scott! *steals back his Hummer from Gengar and pulls out his bazooka* its mine! all mine!
    *look at Scott*
    Do you need a meal for this Easter Festival?
    Welcome to PC, it's really nice to meat ya!
    I am lord of ancient dude!
    Call me Aust!!!
    *take out his lawnmower and pursuit Scott*

DUDE!!!

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    dark angel said:
    ..hello, I'm dark angel but you can call Rina ^^.Anyway, I'm a pokemon fan and new here!! hope to see some replies back! ^^ *waves good-bye*
    Hi dark angel, I hope you have fun here!

AdamHays

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 16, 2004
    Um this is really out dated,if your just looking for post count,this is not the way to go about it.As you can see the last post here was Nov.30 of last year.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    He is new so give him a break. Randall, dont revive old threads like this. Lets just let this die down again, no need to get a mod to close it.

Back