• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New Pokémon Center Screenshots (Inside & Out)

Years
  • Interestingly enough, whilst browsing through the numerous dungeons of 4chan *cough*, I came across this which made me even more excited. I like the new Pokémon Center design inside and out! You can also clearly see the new Dressing Room feature that all Pokémon Centers have now on the left-hand side of the counter - with the PokéMart continuing to be a part of the Pokémon Center shown on the the right-hand side. Exciting stuff! :D

New Pokémon Center Screenshots (Inside & Out)
    New Pokémon Center Screenshots (Inside & Out)

If anyone is interested, here's the link of where it came from: ORIGINAL LINK

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2014
    Wow, this is really classy! @_@
    Kinda sad about the Pokemart being in there still, but it's not so bad. I can live with that if it means modern Pokemon centres ouo

Years
  • Wow, this is really classy! @_@
    Kinda sad about the Pokemart being in there still, but it's not so bad. I can live with that if it means modern Pokemon centres ouo

I felt the same about the PokéMarts being a separate thing as well, I did used to like that - however, I think it's a good idea in the long run because we can get all we want in one place now and it leaves room for other buildings and whatnot to go into cities. It looks amazing though doesn't it!!?? :D

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2017
    that looks awesome it kinda reminds me of the pokecenters from xd and colloseum. idk why it just resembles it to me

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    I like it a lot. Like others said the incorporation of the Pokemart inside the Pokecenter is a smart idea that saves time for player.

Celso

Trainer
    Years
  • Also there's the place to change clothes and I can't see a stair to a second floor. Must likely the PSS will take everything from now on.

Years
  • Also there's the place to change clothes and I can't see a stair to a second floor. Must likely the PSS will take everything from now on.

Indeed, I forgot to point this out on my first post, but yeah, you can clearly see the Dressing Room feature that was mentioned about earlier on that is now available in the Pokémon Center, with the Pokémart on the right-hand side.

I do have a question though. Was it a rumour or from a confirmed source that Pokémon Centers were going to have the dressing room feature? The reason I ask is because I'm wondering whether that would give any more credibility to any other rumours that were released by the same person at the same time?

Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2023
    Having a dressing room in every Pokémon Center is an excellent idea. This will give us the chance to change our outfit from wherever we are. One thing that I'm wondering, though, is that will each Pokémon Center have access to different set of clothes? Or will they all have the same exact clothes? o:

Years
    • PR
    • Seen Sep 16, 2014
    Since this is possibly the first PokeCenter(Santalune City)you encounter (given that the town before this one is the starting town) I think Tierno there next to the bookshelf its suppose to give you a PokeCenter tour.

Years
  • Awesome leak, though I got blinded by your font @_@

It's a red colour on a grey background - hahaha. If that blinds you, perhaps you shouldn't be playing the 3DS. XD

I don't recall...I think it was rumor...but I'm only 51 percent sure...
    I like the looks of it. Also I like the Red PC there.

I love how modern it all looks! I can't recall whether it was a rumour or not now either - either way, the new Center looks amazing! :D

Having a dressing room in every Pokémon Center is an excellent idea. This will give us the chance to change our outfit from wherever we are. One thing that I'm wondering, though, is that will each Pokémon Center have access to different set of clothes? Or will they all have the same exact clothes? o:

I imagine that the Boutiques/Salons that you can go to have a different selection of clothes, but the Pokémon Center itself will be used as a hub for you to peruse your own collection of attires and hairstyles.

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have to say this leak was something we wanted to see, the new Pokemon Center interior looks kinda cool, especially the fact it's got a dressing room now.

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
  • I wonder how early on we'll be able to access to the dressing rooms...my guess is after meeting Dianthe but maybe there'll be a small choice of clothes we can chose from before then...like clothes our mother gave us.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I find it interesting that a male character has pink on the lower screen. They're usually eager to slap blue on to anything male and pink on to anything female. It's a welcome change of course.

Didn't one of the rumours mention the dressing room in the pokecenter?

@beeftaco, Black/White 2 had a pokemon centre in the starting town/city...so that tradition might no longer apply.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
  • X & Y are gonna be awesome. waiting for it. Will it realesed in NDS ?????

No. Pokemon X&Y will be exclusive for the Nintendo 3DS system only. The NDS can't be supported forever, time to move on kiddo.

This Pokemon center looks really fancy, not sure how I feel about changing rooms in every one, seems a bit extensive, splits the center. I like how the pokeballs go in a half circle though.

xseed

Reality? Or a dream?
    Years
  • I find it interesting that a male character has pink on the lower screen. They're usually eager to slap blue on to anything male and pink on to anything female. It's a welcome change of course.

Didn't one of the rumours mention the dressing room in the pokecenter?

@beeftaco, Black/White 2 had a pokemon centre in the starting town/city...so that tradition might no longer apply.

or mayhaps That means we can change the color of the touch screen. That would be an interesting small little touch

Back