• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Volroc

The Unpredictability Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2015
    reshys back sprite better look good, but its front i cant stand -_-"

zeKrom is just too cool to pass up

this gen will be amazin, far better than gen4

Myles

Seriously?
    Years
    Okay, there should be no doubt in anyone's mind that it's New York now.

Great region map. I don't like the legendaries' types though.

Years
    • Seen Aug 10, 2012
    Chirami is my new buneary! ;_;
    It's soooooo cute! I'm totally catching one. But all the other pokemon aren't as appealing. :(

And Luck:
    I thought that too! I was like omg I'm having a digimon flashback! But it's all good tho

Rich Boy Rob

"Fezzes are cool." The Doctor
    Years
    • Seen Mar 15, 2016
    Well looks like we finally got a female professor as suspected and the new 'gadget' looks like a PDA as I guessed (don't you just love ninja mind powers?). As for the pokémon:
    Chiramii: Looks fine to me.
    Hihidaruma: Really don't like this one. I think it may be the crazed, demented smile or the fact it has no head.
    Shimama: My favourite of the new'uns. Reminds me of Girafarig somewhat.
    Meguroko: Eh, looks alright, suspect it'll have some beefy-arse evolutions though.
    Mamepato: Obviously the new Pidgey/Starly, seems fine to me. I like it better than Starly anyways.
    Munna: ? Can I say more? Looks really quite strange, but in a cute way. May evolve into something decent.
    Gear: The gear Pokémon. Nuff said.

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Chiramii = too cute for life
    Munna = lol drowzy baby? (both are tapir)
    Gear = I smell gimick...
    Mamepato = Pidgey's cousin! Also the first Pokemon Ash will catch in B&W anime. >>;;
    Hihidaruma = Chimchar on steroids.
    Shimama = OMG *hugs and squeezes*
    Meguroko = OMG GATOR! YAY!

SargeantMajorKururu

Loves Pokemon Black
    Years
    D: What???

Reshiram is a Fire/Dragon??? NOT what I expected. Cool, but not what I expected. Hoping it to be like a Flying/Dragon, that would be cool...Except for the fact that Thunder would be 4 times as effective...

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    Reshiram is a Fire/Dragon??? NOT what I expected. Cool, but not what I expected. Hoping it to be like a Flying/Dragon, that would be cool...Except for the fact that Thunder would be 4 times as effective...
    I guess u mean blizzard will be 4X effective..dragon actually resists electric

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    I love all these New Pokemon :D
    but Meguroko is My favorite out of them :)
    I just cant get over how cool the Crocodile is!

Tanaki

←Lazy ADHD Trainer
    Years
    Chiramii so far is one of the best-looking rodent pokemon I've seen in a while. Hopefully it won't be one of those pokemon that just completly bombs in a fight.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Everything being connected by bridges is slightly annoying to think about. Also, the fact that there is a huge desert to cross reminds me of XD and Coliseum.

Dominus Temporis

Fezzes are cool.
    Years
    • Seen Jul 24, 2012
    So, maybe this has been brought up already, but did anybody else notice on the scan about how to get Zorua, it looks like there are Pokemon following behind the trainers? Anybody else think we'll get that feature back with the option to turn it off and on?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    Desert = Meguroko = Awesomeness...so no problem crossing that massive desert
    and yeah..that celebii is following the player..so i guess pokepartner feature will return...

Waffle-San

Blue-Steel
    Years
    Well I LOVE Hihidaruma!! I mean it's just freaking awesome!! Shimama doesn't do it for me as much but I don't dislike it either. Munna I'm trying to like but it's not coming...just yet but truly I'm more than satisfied!!

I'm more excited about the Isshu map though, I mean talk about bridges!! Hiun is by far the biggest city. The dessert behind it is cool too.

Back