• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Crysta Blade

Shooty Refutey
    Years
    Fire and Electric Dragons? Sounds good to me! Interesting to note that Tsutaaja and Mijumaru are battling the legends in those screens. They happen to be weak to one of the legend's types. Probably coincidence, but perhaps the third mascot will have a type strong against Fire?

*facepalms* Making the first two Pokémon of this generation that were shown event-only is a bad move in my book. Suppose there's some hope that maybe we could get 'em some other way.

Has anyone else noticed that Zoroark is using a new move in one of the scans? Night Burst, to be exact.

shookie

Often scatters things.
    Years
    Based on Zekrom's typing, it looks like I'm totally getting White first. Hooray another Electric legendary <3

I don't get the hate on Gear, it looks a little boring design-wise, but I still think it's pretty cool. Random match mode sounds pretty awesome as well.

Bluerang1

pin pin
    Years
    Shimama
    [New Pokémon - June 11] NEW Black and White Scans leaked

Gear

And you guys thought the last generation of pokemon looked like digimon. HA!

Well this is upsetting. Did you have to post it. It's just embarrassing Gamefreak even more xD I guess we should expect more Digimon-esque Pokemon. Ah well :)

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    Well this is upsetting. Did you have to post it. It's just embarrassing Gamefreak even more xD I guess we should expect more Digimon-esque Pokemon. Ah well :)

Well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I was also kinda reminded of

when I saw that ape, but not nearly as much.

Fire and Electric Dragons? Sounds good to me! Interesting to note that Tsutaaja and Mijumaru are battling the legends in those screens. They happen to be weak to one of the legend's types. Probably coincidence, but perhaps the third mascot will have a type strong against Fire?

Most trios are ice/fire/lightning, so don't be surprised if the third pokemon is fire.

Mac@ACK!

RIP Chompy... Hello Zekrom!
    Years

Digimon and Pokemon have been copying off of each other since the releases of both.

Agumon=Charmander
    Zekrom=Metaldramon
    Seadramon=Milotic
    Gear=Gear... :disappoin

Jerme

stupid
    Years
    • Seen Dec 14, 2010
    Well, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery. I was also kinda reminded of

when I saw that ape, but not nearly as much.

Most trios are ice/fire/lightning, so don't be surprised if the third pokemon is fire.

hahaha looking at that thing made me LOL.

Sakura Rain

→Let's laugh at everything!
    Years
    Shimama = LOVE. I <3 zebras.

I'm loving the layout of Isshu. Especially the big desert, reminds me of Colosseum and XD. I also like the pokeball-shaped lake. :D

juanhbk1

Somewhere in the Middle?
    Years
    • Seen May 5, 2016
    Everyone notices the Celebi with you but who noticed the Zorua following the girl?

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2010
    Information overload... brain melting...

Fire and electric and dragon? Awesome. Fortunately, I won't have to choose which one to get, because I'm waiting for the third game, which will have both! ~<3~

Bah, who am I kidding? I'll never be able to wait for the third game... XD

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    We got a massive amount of info today... I don;t expect much but the crime syndicate and the rival info, along with maybe a couple more Pokemon in the next two months.

Natester

Mostly a lurker
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Iowa
    • Seen Feb 17, 2017
    The gear pokemon looks meh to me. But I have to say this, Hihidaruma's face looks like Wario.

Looking forward to some gamplay footage in the coming months when the game comes out in Japan.

Thunderhead

Ride the Lightning
    Years
    Well, looking at that screen.

I wonder if any other Pokemon will be revealed from this region in the movie. I remember the manaphy movie how it introudeced buizel, so I wonder how it would play out here.

Also SHINY LEGENDARYS! ZOMG!

Back