• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon

Years
  • If I remember, there was a fair amount of 6th Gen Pokemon with decent Speed stats so this was likely to counteract that.

Dunsparce

The Land Snake Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    I think the anchor Pokemon Dhelmise has to be the weirdest 7th Gen Pokemon, because its Grass-type doesn't make sense except for maybe the mossy part of its body. It barely gets a good physical Grass move other than Power Whip (which can suffer from accuracy issues) and its unique ability Steelworker isn't exciting either because it doesn't get many Steel moves (which the ability powers up) as well.

It really doesn't need very many Steel moves for the ability to be worth it, It's got an 80 power signature move that traps the opponent that's Steel type. If for some reason that isn't good enough, Gyro Ball, Heavy Slam, and even Flash Cannon(86 Special attack is usable for ingame) are options as well. What more can it need in terms of offensive Steel moves?

Basically it gets a third STAB typing. Also apparently fluff-wise it's body is the Moss attached to the anchor, not the anchor itself.

MaSterBarth

Pokemon MaSter
    Years
  • trick room will be great.

also Dhelmise is one of the pokemon i plan to use. it can use gyro ball. and have it be boosted. that's awesome.

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Aug 21, 2021
    I really like Dhelmise and find the concept behind it really interesting (I like having more Pokemon that don't really have eyes, sorta like Starmie), it's just a shame it not only appears so late in the game but also has the same typing as Decidueye. (which I'm picking)

I guess I could use it in a future game but that'll probably be hard if the second set of gen 7 games are Diamond & Pearl remakes.....(and there's no guarantee gen 8 will have it in it's regional dex)

Back