• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokémon

Years
    I don't know if the attachment works or not (I'm on a phone), but I tried to get a screen shot of the ears for you!
    I also agree it doesn't really look like snubbull though.

Attachments

• New Pokémon
      Screenshot_2016-09-28-08-32-58.jpg
      168.5 KB · Views: 22

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Originally I thought it was a Snubbull, but the ears pop up like funny ears. And Snubbulls is also far closer to its head, not to mention a Snubbull had 4 ear like things while this one only has 2.

It very well could be a Snubbull still and it also could be an Alolan of something. The closest ears I could see it being are both Buneray and Bunelby. Buneray's shiny form is pink, but it does not match the color of those ears correctly. Bunelby's ears are close to matching, but normal and shiny both do not have pink.

The whole video, they were zooming in on the text. I think they were wanting us to see it. They are known to do that. With Espurr, Skiddo, and Rockruff. You blink and you miss it. It is like that for all of them.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    Some people initially thought it was Snubbull, but the ears seem too long to be any known Pokemon. It could be a new Pokemon, I mean this wouldn't be the first time they've accidentally slipped on a new Pokemon to a trailer without officially revealing it.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Wasn't there a tweet proving that the pink ear actually belongs to a Snubull from a different angle?

Not that I know of. I haven't seen anything about it. Kinda odd to see a Snubbull walking around with a trainer though.

It still looks like it is hoping and by the movement, it is moving toward you, following a trainer, as you can see a trainer right before the ears pop up.

blue

gucci
    Years
    It could just be the angle giving the illusion, but when you look at the artwork for Snubbull, its ears are more fan shaped whilst those ears seem to be more elongated.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2022
    I'm pretty sure it's mostly likely to be Stufful, judging from it's colours that were shown.
    Black, Pink and white with a stripe pattern.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I'm pretty sure it's mostly likely to be Stufful, judging from it's colours that were shown.
    Black, Pink and white with a stripe pattern.

Not so sure about that. Stuffle doesn't have ears that long and the tips white, not black, like the ones we see in the trailer.

I looked at that as well, but to me, it isn't a match. Right now the closest match shape wise, it Bunelby's ears.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    I wanted to bring this up since no one has brought it back to life yet based on the people who play 2 hours of game play.

If has been confirmed by GameXplain Youtube Channel that there ARE new pokemon on Melemele that we have NOT seen. The people of this channel were able to play the first 2 hours of gameplay, but they are not allowed to talk about these new pokemon. This is also an official youtube channel, so I doubt it is a hoax.

This may be a good indication that there are probably, at least, 100 new pokemon.

Last edited:

blue

gucci
    Years
    Interestingly these are new Pokemon on the first island that aren't your typical early rodent, bug or bird Pokemon. Hopefully, this is a good indication to the amount of new Pokemon we're getting this time around.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    According to what they said, they saw a total of 10 to 15 different pokemon between wild and trainers, and that was only before the first trial. That makes me think they didn't get to the cave, water route, or the area behind the Starting village.

We know Pichu, Pikipek, Yungoose, Grubbin, Ledyba, Oricorio, Rockruff, and Tapu (Possibly Ratatta as well) are all on the first island. That leaves a possible of around 3 to 5 additional pokemon that we have not seen that are new that they saw.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    It is confirmed to be a new pokemon. It was leaked on Amazon and Serebii has also confirmed it is real, otherwise he wouldn't post it.

blue

gucci
    Years
    Sure looks line an interesting Pokemon. Not sure if it is an evolution of an existing one, but it definitely looks to be Water/Poison-type.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    It has similar spikes like Pyukumuku and it's base color seems to match it's spike colors, a little darker, of Pyukumuku a bit. So I am thinking it is Pyukumuku evolution.

I am also thinking that it is Water/Poison.

Mawa

The typo Queen
    Years
    How.... how can you find such little details like these ones ?? :o I can't believe it!

Well, now I can't wait to see what's the pokemon on the card box, because I really think I'll like it!

We haven'T seen what mimikyu look like without its disguise, remmeber,

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
    Here is a picture. Tried to get it as clear as possible without making it blurry. I think it should be easier for people to see the details now.

New Pokémon

Altairis

take me ☆ take you
    Years
    Ooo, can definitely see this being a Pyukumuku evolution. I get a sea cucumber vibe.

What's with the girly evolutions this gen though? Lurantis, Tsareena, now this one?

Back