• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

New Pokeballs!

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Here are some fanmade Pokeballs.
    Comment, talk about them or Tell me your favorite :)
    They look awesome. ^^

Pokeballs_by_Bestary.png

More Over Here!!
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Raichu Ball looks like something I wouls actually use. I have never seen anyone make their own Pokeballs before so Im in love. I love the Buneary one.

curiousnathan

Starry-eyed
    Years
  • The Raichu ball look relaistic and I would actually use it! It has agreat desgin,colours and a funky style! Well done and good work to the creator/s!

Nudge

Years
    • Seen Aug 13, 2014
    The Buneary Ball and Raichu Ball are my faves, if only they were in the games...

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
  • The PokeBoll is the best and the most original. :D

My favourites probably the RaichuBall too. :D The CharmeleonBall looks pretty awesome too! :D

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • Is it just me, or does the furretball look really, really creepy? O_O

I actually like the Charmelball and the Raichuball (no surprise. :P)

Tudj

HeartGold :P
    Years
  • They all look pretty good, but the only one I would use are the Raichu Ball (excluding the usually poke balls).

Years
    • Seen Dec 19, 2009
    Is it just me, or is the Furret Ball REALLY creepy? Those eyes are... huge. And creepy. *shudder*

But anyway, I like the Charmelball and the Raichuball. Yeah. Just like everyone else. xD

Destiny Bond

Daddow entelechies
    Years
  • I like the Raichuball the most, They all looks very good. But what are they exactly used for? For catching a pokemon the same species?

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    I like the Raichuball the most, They all looks very good. But what are they exactly used for? For catching a pokemon the same species?
    They could be just decorative pokeball that you would want to catch rare pokemon with xD
    But its a good idea though.

Back