• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    Look at this cute new Pokemon!
    New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Info from Seribii.net
    Emonga,the Flying Squirrel Pokemon. It is 0.4m tall and weighs 5kg. It has the ability Static and is a Electric/Flying Type.
    Gigaiasu the High Pressure Pokemon. It is 1.7m tall and weighs 270kg. It has the ability Sturdy and is a Rock-Type Pokemon

Last edited:
    Years
    Awesome. I like them both!

Finnaly another electric/flying type. And the rock one looks better than nosepass.

The electric one reminded me of pachrichu and shinx.

countryemo

Kicking against the earth!
    Years
    Electric? flying squirle? not a pach.. sometihng evo? =O
    omg its so cute!! giga-something is nice too. reminds me of ryperior. (i cant spell.)
    The only thing i can think of the electiric is cute :(

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    Well we now know what will be Pachirisu/Pikachu replacement. ^_^ But it does look pretty cool. And that rock type definitely looks cool. It looks like Chromastone from Ben 10: Alien Force, haha.

Kimicatdemon

One who randomly returns!
    Years
    Oh man, I WANT THAT FLYING SQUIRREL. We have needed a REGULAR flying/Electric type for a GOOD LONG WHILE.

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I'm really liking Gigaisu, but Sturdy and a mono-type rock type. My love for it just fell a bit, I thought it would be even a little bit original.

Ugh, flying squirrel. It tries too hard to be cute and just ends up looking ugly to me.

MistahDude

Primate Pokemon Master
    Years
    OMG, it looks like a pachirisu evo!

Somehow I doubt it is. Even though it looks just like pachirisu, it is most likely an original pokemon. Squirrels and Flying Squirrels look a lot alike in real life, but they are separate from each other.

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Emonga is so cute omg. <3 Wait wait wait. Oh, so Chiramii represents a Marill role and Emonga is the Pikachu role, right.

The other I neither hate nor like. I may like though!

Agent Clank

Bye PC
    Years
    • Seen Jan 11, 2011
    How does this work:
    New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

I'm running Chrome. The top one is cute looking. I'm thinking that it evolves into a bigger flying squirrel?
    Sorry everyone about the picture not showing up.
    and thank you Team Fail for posting this :)
    I updated the first page.

JeXsus™

I don't need an avatar!
    Years
    • Age 31
    • NY
    • Seen Apr 3, 2016
    I like the typing of it, Elec/Flying. Like Zapdos except non legendary. ^_^

And flying Squirrel is an awesome animal for it. Mostly likely Iris will have one. But I could be wrong.

There are alot more Electric and Fire types in B&W. Thanks goodness! ^_^

Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024

we wish. but no, too small :P
    i can wait for more :D
    hm this could be a new pikachu. iris will have one i bet

I think Ash will just oak Pikachu and get an Emonga. xD Just kidding. Seriously though, I really like them both. :) I always love when they make another Pikachu-like Pokémon (like Pachirisu), but I hope they don't make too much. :|

Years
    Emonga looks like a flying Pachirisu. ;/
    I'm not so sure about the rock thing too,i'm not a fan of lone Pokémon without evolutions or pre-evolutions(excluding legendaries).

Back