• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

Luck

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    Years
    • Seen May 20, 2023
    I don't see any evolutionary potential in Emonga either, which makes me sad, since I love it and would like to have a reason to keep it in my in-game team other than 'it's cute' :c. You never know, of course, but it looks fairly complete to me, and Pachirisu didn't evolve either. It's awesome enough as it is tbh. B) If it learns Fly, though, I'll stick with it. Since it is a flying squirrel and a Flying-type, though not all Flying-types learn Fly. Here's hoping.
    Ha, you won't really have trouble with in-game teams. People do sunkern/starly/pidgey/etc. runs all the time, and seeing as how it's an electric/flying, I think you may actually have a reason to use it in-game, even if it does have awful battling stats like Pachirisu.

Last edited:

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Yeah, I know, but I'm going to do more challenging playthroughs afterwards. I want to go through the game as fast as I can the first time, since my curiosity will be insatiable and I'll go mad if I don't get to the end ASAP. xD When DPPt came out, I pulled an all-nighter just to get through it as fast as humanly possible.

Back