• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen New Pokemon [ 8/6/2010 ] & August CocoCoro scans

OmegaRuby and AlphaSapphire

10000 year Emperor of Hoenn
    Years
    The plant pokemon looks like the Elder from Sprout tower fused with his Bellsprout >_>
    But yeah, maybe I'll get used to it =/...
    It kinda also reminds me of those mushrooms from FFX

^^Eh, sorry... I just meant that she looked pretty natural compared to the last people like Dawn... Sorry if I offended you T_T
    Oh now I realize why I like her out of all the girls that traveled with Ash it's because she's natural looking :)

One question: Has the master document been fully shown? If everything on serebii is the master document, then I am highly disappointed.
    I don't think, and I hope it's not, the whole thing :)

Last edited:

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Yeah, she is totally different from... Dawn? It's a fresh start to say the least =)
    But I still like Dento more no offense to any Iris fans =)

And what is this master document thing all about? Sorry if I'm dumb, I just... Wanna know? ._.

Years
    Yeah, she is totally different from... Dawn? It's a fresh start to say the least =)
    But I still like Dento more no offense to any Iris fans =)

And what is this master document thing all about? Sorry if I'm dumb, I just... Wanna know? ._.
    It was speculated to be a big leak with tons of new pokemon but so far it's pretty much all the new info we got so far that belongs to it...and most of it isn't that big as we though -_-...
    Nah, it's no offense, it's your opinion :)
    I like Iris better though but I have yet to know their personalities but I just think I'll like her more than him...

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years
    From my understanding, it's a special isshu issue of CoroCoro that people overhyped, thinking it would reveal tons of new Pokemon. Instead it revealed more info on the ones already introduced, as well as other gameplay mechanics.

Well, it was supposed to be the first one to reveal the worm Pokémon too but it got leaked (and quickly removed) on the some website.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    It was speculated to be a big leak with tons of new pokemon but so far it's pretty much all the new info we got so far that belongs to it...and most of it isn't that big as we though -_-...
    Nah, it's no offense, it's your opinion :)
    I like Iris better though but I have yet to know their personalities but I just think I'll like her more than him...

so we have gotten pretty much the entire corococo?

Ryu-kun

Dreeeaaaams...
    Years
    Lol, think about it: If the corocoro magazine was at some superhigh security vault with laser traps and ultra thick glass covers... And then some random Pokéfan ninjas would try to steal it xD... Epic

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    No not yet, I think we have several pages left...
    please let there be some more left! i think the name "master document" is a bit misleading..

also is the dream world the ONLY way of transferring pokemon from the 4th gen? i ask because vaporeon obtained over the dream world has hydration and i prefer it having water absorb..

Years
    Lol, think about it: If the corocoro magazine was at some superhigh security vault with laser traps and ultra thick glass covers... And then some random Pokéfan ninjas would try to steal it xD... Epic
    Lol that would be epic too bad it doesn't work like that :(
    Well I want more info...we should also be getting some sort of info from Oha Suta ;)

please let there be some more left! i think the name "master document" is a bit misleading..

also is the dream world the ONLY way of transferring pokemon from the 4th gen? i ask because vaporeon obtained over the dream world has hydration and i prefer it having water absorb..
    No, the dream world isn't whole you get gen 1-4 pokemon, that vaporeon is wild in the dream world, the method of how you gen gen 1-4 pokemon is that game...what was it called again...

Last edited:
    Years

No, only if vaporeon is caught in the dream world, it will have hydration. If you transferred it or breed one, then it will have water absorb.

This means Nintendo will include cool new abilities for old pokemon who never had them.

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    Lol that would be epic too bad it doesn't work like that :(
    Well I want more info...we should also be getting some sort of info from Oha Suta ;)

No, the dream world isn't whole you get gen 1-4 pokemon, that vaporeon is wild in the dream world, the method of how you gen gen 1-4 pokemon is that game...what was it called again...

OH WAIT I REMEMBER NOW!! thank you so much MRAS i would have been raging if my vaporeon was ruined! but does the dream world let you find any gen 1-4 pokemon? wouldnt that make completing the pokedex ridiculously easy?

Mujahid

Sir Froakie is impressed.
    Years
    It was mistranslated to be the "master document"..Actually it was the "origin document" and the next issue is supposed to be the big one, the "advanced document" !

Years
    It was mistranslated to be the "master document"..Actually it was the "origin document" and the next issue is supposed to be the big one, the "advanced document" !
    Really...so we waited for the "origin document" all this time instead of the "advanced document"...
    Well the games should be out in Japan around the time that issue comes out...

Surmonter

Hear No Evil
    Years

Really...so we waited for the "origin document" all this time instead of the "advanced document"...
    Well the games should be out in Japan around the time that issue comes out...

The next issue comes out September 15th. The games come out September 18th. Around September 15th, people in Japan will be getting the pre-ordered games. People who pay for extra shipping tend to get them a day to three days before the actual release date.

Years
    The next issue comes out September 15th. The games come out September 18th. Around September 15th, people in Japan will be getting the pre-ordered games. People who pay for extra shipping tend to get them a day to three days before the actual release date.
    Then we should get the leaks before the 15th then shouldn't we :)?

Abyssumi

Future Legends Z-A Mod
    Years
    • He/Him
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    the origin document?? we got all excited over that? :O

Years
    • Seen May 15, 2023
    Squirrel...I didn't see if it as a Pachi Evo was discredited yet.

If not then I'll say so. Its the same height as Pachi and only a few lbs heavier. No way its an Evo. It this was said then I missed it.

They also released an image of a very angry looking boulder that looks like Gigasu's Preevo.

The bug makes me somewhat happy, but I'm dying to know what it evolves into. Though I'm not happy with the Bug/Grass combo as the previous Bug/Grass Pokemon kinda suck.

Back