• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

6th Gen New pokemon: Litleo, Flabébé and Vivillon pre-evos

Years
    • Seen Mar 9, 2016
    I'll be very surprised if Litleo's evolutionary line does not have gender differences by the final stage.
    I also hope it drops the normal typing for something with a little more flair.

pedrito3_poke

Banana
    Years
    • Seen Jul 25, 2022
    I've been pronouncing it as "Fla-bey-bay". Is this how others are pronouncing it?

Well, this is definetely a French word, because I think it's the only language where there can be two accent marks in the same word (at least in portuguese and spanish there can't be more than one).
    If you want to know how it's pronounced just go here and click the button to hear (in the fench text box, ofc). I think it's pretty accurate, just like it was with Vivillon.

Years
  • Honestly, I like them all, with Litleo being my favorite. I really don't see where the hate for these guys comes from... Except for maybe Flabébé...

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2023
    Finally, a cute lion cub has been created! I don't really like the new insects, they look like dung.

Nakala Pri

That lion type is challenging Pikachu's cuteness! The rest is a little effortless. I mean, a bug riding a flower? Oooh, yeah, that is like, sooooo awesome (sarcasm). xD

Spade

I am the deity you call "God".
    Years
  • Uh, that "big nose" is actually its mouth.

I'm FAIRLY certain that mouths are not that crooked. If it's not a nose then it's mouth is completely turned sideways, and that's HIGHLY illogical. So, I assumed that it was a nose.

Years
    • Seen Sep 9, 2013
    Litleo is my favourite. I dont really like them (Too many flowers) but well... I guess its something new

Back