• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blackandy

Rock On!
Years
Can't wait till Friday. It's gonna take forever till friday. Maybe you could post them a day or two earlyer?:D

Guzv4

Stronger than ever!
Years
Nice hack. I like the idea about team rocket, aqua &
magma, and I also like the tiles. Keep up the great work.

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
Years
I was thinking about this hack and how can I improve it more, then it hit me! Since I wanted to create games that are similar to the real Pokemon games, why not.....you'll see soon enough. I believe this is the greatest idea I've ever had. I'm not going to reveal it for a while though. But trust me, you'll love it...I hope. In the meantime, back to work. Expect more news and screens soon. And Friday will be a major update. I'll try not to surf the web too much so I can get more done. So...see ya later.

I wonder what he's thinking... (I know, hundreds of Pichus dancing around the screen! XP). One thing is to have an idea and one thing is to be able to implement it. I hope you turn out sucessful at both! And, of course, I always wanted M/S to be in the HOY, so I hope you dedicate to it!

Once again, G.L.!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
I'll be revealing the idea soon, but not on Friday. And HotY huh zel? In order for me to win that, I'll have to do things that seem impossible. My biggest competition is ShinyGold! I'll try my best though. I'll be one of the choices for sure, I hope. And on Friday, I'll be posting big, really big! So get ready.

~Jack~

Back In Business
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2007
I'll be revealing the idea soon, but not on Friday. And HotY huh zel? In order for me to win that, I'll have to do things that seem impossible. My biggest competition is ShinyGold! I'll try my best though. I'll be one of the choices for sure, I hope. And on Friday, I'll be posting big, really big! So get ready.

Hey, it sounds lgood to me.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
hey where can i get this rom from

You must mean the old version for FireRed. This current one doesn't have a beta yet. It'll be released soon though. Before this month is up for sure.

As for the idea, I'm working on it at this very moment. Also, anything that I'm unsure of, won't be posted. I would never say something that I can't do or that can't be done. So, FR/LG graphics, will be done. As for this Friday, which isn't far away now, will be major. I'll be releasing more info about the story, show more screens, and the idea might be released the following week. So until then, be patient. You won't be disappointed.

~Jack~

Back In Business
Years
  • Seen Dec 23, 2007
Yeah i agree. Keep going, i <3 the d/p pokemon. I wonder what the surprise is... hmmmmm....

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Thanks for the comments and support you guys, I appreciate it. I know you can't wait for more updates. I'm getting everything ready. Friday will be one heck of an update. Well...you'll see what I mean. I'll reveal more new events, tiles, areas, features, and more D/P Pokemon battle screens. I've been working on alot lately. Unfortunately on Friday, I'll have to post a little late during that day. Well, see you then.

Years
  • Seen Feb 13, 2007
oooh can't wait for Friday then. I hope you tell us your new idea soon

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 9, 2010
cool Friday is going to be great day. I can't wait to see the new things your going to add to your hack. Especially the new D/P pokemon your planing to insert.

Years
  • Seen Dec 8, 2017
they are really nice pics of DP pokemon but i would like to see more mapping please... because the tiles of the pokemon center and the mart and great and with tiles like that there should be even better ones well bye

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
Years
  • Age 31
  • USA
  • Seen Nov 17, 2010
Well you guys. Tomorrow's the big day. This is going to be so big that even I can't wait until I post it. Well, I'll see you guys tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back