• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that users with less than 6 posts will have their threads/posts go to the approval queue if it has links or messages. This counts edits made to threads/posts after they were already approved and is intentional anti-spam behavior that is unfortunately necessary. Once you reach 6 posts, this will no longer occur.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Ruby hack: (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt Silver

Who Do You Think?
    Years
    I got the hack working good and I liked it a lot.
    The hero's overworld sprite changed from transparent to normal every time I entered a room or something.
    Apart from that, it was pretty cool with the 4th Gen pokes.

Later

zel 2.0

Gold Remaker
    Years
    Argh!, It took quite a lot of time to get the rom clean and working. I didn't thought I had to go through a whole odyssey to make it work, lol

Anyway, since I played I can't say too much about it, 'cause it was a bit short. (I think you said it was originally longer, but it got corrupted, right)
    See? That's why you shouldn't rush the releases, you should take all the time you need, till you feel it's a good time for the release. I don't know what could possibily have happened to the palettes of the hero (what method have you been using?, Overworld Sprite Editor is by far the best tool, it lets the sprite to retain it's palette number, but you can import new colours to that palette, so the game won't get confused because there's no need to give the hero a new Palette number)

Well, I hope this doesn't depress you. Good luck to you and your now increasing team!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Well I'm not depressed, happy actually. The group is growing and I've got some better Frontier Sprites from the Community. I'm feeling pretty good. It sucks I have to restart, but it has to be done. I know I shouldn't rush, I do sometimes and forget that bugs appear. No more of that now! Thanks for the support zel and well..everybody!

And for anyone that wants to play the beta, I don't why you want to, PM me. I'll tell you how to get it to work. This is my last time saying this. I don't mind answering questions by PM. I do it everyday. Please PM me if you have any questions on the beta or Frontier Brains.

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    I was going to add them, but I was concentrating on something else. Btw, Pochama whole evolution line is in the beta, the moves need to be changed though. Oh, the bird's line is too.:)

sohappy

AIPOM!
    Years
    • Seen Jan 9, 2007
    It sucks you got to start all over, but I know you'll get it back when you can. Can't wait to see more from this awesome hack Treecko!

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Well a friend from the group made two banners for Moon/Sun. These are made by Wattsie1993, he loves the font:) I'll put them on the first post too. And I'm gonna post new screens of the hack later today!
    (NEW) Pokemon: Moon/Sun

HTML:
    [IMG]https://img133.imageshack.us/img133/1470/pokemonmooones4.gif[/IMG]

HTML:
    [IMG]https://img255.imageshack.us/img255/9320/sunuq8.gif[/IMG]

Zeroxy16

Just a guy...
    Years
    • Seen May 24, 2007
    ha made an animation to make,nice work(maybe u should change the colour of text on the signs,maybe the sun one in orange)

TreeckoLv.100

You can call me Treecko
    Years
    • Age 31
    • USA
    • Seen Nov 17, 2010
    Hiya guys. I got some screens of the intro. I'll post a screenshot of the heroes in a town and a route once I finish with it's new script. I'm working on that now. Well, not much but, here it is.

Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Apr 2, 2012
    Go treeko that green pichu before did look a bit wierd but know it looks better so go big bro!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back