• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[NEW] Pokemon Ranger 3 - Track Of Light

What do you think of this?

• Great!

Votes: 40 54.8%
  • Ok

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • Awful!

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

blue

gucci
Years
  • A new Pokemon spin-off game (Pokemon Ranger) has been revealed, according to the CoroCoro scans it's called
    Pokemon Ranger 3 - Track Of Light - The game has said to be released in Japan for 6th March 2010.

The game is set in the new Oblivia Region which is a small island range

The evil team in this game are called the Pokémon Nappers and are led by a character called Red Eye

The PokéAssist is back, this time where you send the Pokémon in question out into the field to assist in the capturing of other Pokémon. However, if the Pokémon receives damage, it will run away

The game allows you to ride on the back of the Legendary Beasts; Raikou, Entei & Suicune to get past certain areas

You encounter a Pichu whom carries a Ukulele whom seems to have a big part in the story

There are symbols that you can draw that all certain Pokémon, such as the aforementioned beasts should you need them.

They have released a symbol for Eevee and a symbol for Croagunk.

There's a trial version coming on the Nintendo Channel on January 29th

There is a multiplayer mode. Up to four players can play to try and capture the most Pokémon

There's a secret about the Deoxys you can download. It is to be revealed next month

CoroCoro scan #1

Character riding Raikou

Selecting gender

Sorce & more images; http://www.serebii.net/ranger3/

Ochigi

Epic Bi Dude
    Years
    • Seen Oct 20, 2010
    lol like out of the blue theres a new one.

HECK YEAH!but im not sure about this one yet.doesnt seem like interesting right now

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    THIS LOOKS AWSOME I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!!!! POKEMON RANGER IS MY FAV SPIN OFF GAME!!!!!!! THIS LOOKS GREAT!!!!!!

Gen 5 anyone?

Skully367

Bored...REEEEALLY bored.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 10, 2012
    Does anybody happen to know if it's gonna be on DS?

Its rumored (Well, acording to a Japanese blog) that its being released 26th of March. So yeah, it'll be DS. There is no way a next gen console will be released before its release and I there is no way it'll be released for GBA. And with graphics like that, it won't be wii.

Logan

[img]http://pldh.net/media/pokecons_action/403.gif
    Years
  • It most certainly won't have gen 5 in it. It's rumoured to get a Japanese release on March 5th 2010.

edit: beaten

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    It most certainly won't have gen 5 in it. It's rumoured to get a Japanese release on March 5th 2010.

edit: beaten
    well... the 5th gen is just around the corner... i dont see why it couldnt

Daydream

[b]Boo.[/b]
    Years
  • I'm not a huge fan of the ranger series, but this looks different to the others, a kind of different style? So I'm totally interested. I love the idea of riding on Pokemon. (:

well... the 5th gen is just around the corner... i dont see why it couldnt

HG/SS isn't being released over here until around then, so it seems a little unlikely they'll start releasing the fifth Gen even if it is in different countries.

Mew~

THE HOST IS BROKEN
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2016
    Hey guys here are the coro coro scans!!!
    Spoiler:

Spoiler:

ITS A PICHU WITH A GUITAR!!!! PLUS YOU GET TO RIDE THE 3 LEGENDERY BEASTS

iLaxbe!

by Duke R
    Years
  • That symbols you make with the styler and new features for old legendaries and having pichu as partner and everything is amazing! That's Great!

But I always thought of Ranger as a way out of the "violence" in the mainstream. I liked Ranger because pokémon were there only to help people in need, not to harm each other to see who's weaker. When I saw Kellyn using a fearow to attack a Dodrio in the Animé, it was disgusting! I don't think a Ranger should act like that, but this new game shows I'm wrong. That's awful!

So I voted OK.

Masterge77

Robot Mienshao
    Years
  • That symbols you make with the styler and new features for old legendaries and having pichu as partner and everything is amazing! That's Great!

Very similar to another DS game where you draw runes on the DS screen to cast spells, I forget it's name though......

But I always thought of Ranger as a way out of the "violence" in the mainstream. I liked Ranger because pokémon were there only to help people in need, not to harm each other to see who's weaker.[/quote]
    I agree with this, Pokemon is not about fighting, though trainers do not seem to understand this, they just want to be the best, this is one thing I like about the Ranger games, not to mention that the Ranger games better potray Pokemon to real animals, such as Geodude camoflouges itself as a small boulder, or Oddish disguises itself as a weed, it also pits Pokemon in many diffrent environments such as in the city, like how rats live in the alleyway between two apartment buildings

When I saw Kellyn using a fearow to attack a Dodrio in the Animé, it was disgusting! I don't think a Ranger should act like that, but this new game shows I'm wrong. That's awful!

Wait, he actually DID that!? that's (sorry, I stopped watching the anime a long time ago because I got sick of Ash being retarded, and the cliche, repetitive, pointless plot)

Last edited:
    Years
  • A new pokemon ranger game! Amazing. I just loved the first two. This one will probably be even better. I hope it doesn't get to easy like Shadows of Almia.

rndm.

Mostly inactive D:
    Years
  • Mm, nice. I'll buy it if I'm able to order it from America when it comes out.

(Btw, Google translate says it's "Miracle of Light".)

Back