• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

4th Gen New Pokemon Sprites!

Years
    Well, Im not completely sure if these are the official sprites, but I found them at pokemon.org.il
    I hope they are, they look awesome

Tw1tch

Amateur Dragon Breeder
    Years
    Hmm...the blue one doesn't look like an official sprite, though. With legendaries, you often have a better view of the legendary Pokemon's face, and with the blue one, we can't see the face. On top of that, the white one apears to be in a stance that says "I'm legendary" and the blue one looks like a common Pokemon grazing. But who knows, I might be wrong.

hamir

Embrace yourselves
    Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2008
    They look alright but NIntendo hasn't said they are offical so they could be fake.

aragornbird

(。◕‿‿◕。)
    Years
    ~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

That Diaruga (the blue one) looks horrible. I'm sure Nintendo has more sense then to give one of their star legendaries a sprite where you can't even get a proper view of its head.

~*^*~~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~ ~*^*~~*^*~

Natsuki

.bluefang.
    Years
    Parukia looks really cool. o.o It's kind of disappointing for me if that's the official sprite for Diaruga, since it was my favorite of the two and its sprite looks like crap IMO. >/

But I'll be a good girl and just accept it and learn to like it if it is indeed the real sprite. :x

~Kelsey

Years
    I've seen those around before...

I know for certain that those aren't official sprites, but someone's fan-made ones (and rather well-done ones, at that).

Edit: Actually, make that two people. The Diaruga seems to have been made by Kyledove, as far as I can tell, and the Parukia was made by someone who goes by the name of ToTo on various sprite-related forums. Still, whoever they're made by, they're definitely not official sprites.

Last edited:
    Years
    well anyway, i happen to like that pose its in, very secks, i think that they are very weel made ^_^
    props to teh makers

Back